Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Lower Ranked ArenacTeams

I have been playing a weak defense and have come across lower ranked teams with the gods and liliths. I know they are trying to win on defenses, but if they ran a weak defense they could have a higher rank with revenge wins against other weak defenses. Unless you are going for rank 250 or even above 100 there really is no reason for the hard defenses. It just makes the game much more difficult for themselves. I would rather have a lower rank but earn more IC with easy wins.

OS
    Android
    Every now and then I'm gonna prove to myself I still got it, but I have to agree dude this past week has been draining me in the arena and I don't mean ironite or sow, time mainly.
    So I'm gonna pull my head in for a while and give back to my fellow teams, I've set a lone Eddie defense and that's the way it will stay for now.
    I think I'll come up with a weekly routine or something where I harden my defense 24 hours before reset... we'll see what happens.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I’ve been running a weak defense for about 2 months now and IC is staking up nicely.
    All was earned by revenging weak defense teams.
    Sinds I red about this strategy on the forum and tried it out it has been really easy to get some
    IC fast.
    Shows that for the newer players it’s working perfectly. As long as enough players are running
    a weak defense that is.

OS
    Android
    With a new week in the arena we start over. Again I cant believe all the teams the lower rank players put up. I know they dont have the relics or even the talis, but they make new players have a terrible start in the arena. If they would put up weaker defenses they could have more easy revenge battles that would actually gain them in rank. I know its nice to have defensive wins, but I would rather have more easy wins it really tracks up th be IC.

OS
    Android
    Not much low D for this event (except You Muzzloader & some) ... I'm maybe too high in rank : I only have top end players for revanche and they align Hallowed, M Lilith, Icarus, Osiris, Alchemist, Sekhmet ... I could beat some but I don't have much relics
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I've been doing the low defense thing since the primodials event.
    Every week I'm able to find a lot of low defenses to revenge during the week and stack IC until I have enough relics to go against the top 100.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Low defense here too. Can not confirm being less of them around. I’m only fighting against them during arena events and am at 120 wins already atm with rank around 100. Big thanks everybody who take part \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I haven't set a real defense in months. Thanks to all who are setting funny or weak defenses!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I dont understand why anyone below rank 250 set a hard defense. It just makes it so much harder for them to gain wins along with the IC. The IC is worth more than any rank winnings.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I dont understand why anyone below rank 250 set a hard defense. It just makes it so much harder for them to gain wins along with the IC. The IC is worth more than any rank winnings.
    Agreed ... It took Me sometimes more than 5mn to beat hard defenses (if a not a loss due to relics)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹