Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Game over for me.
    I stuck at AA and need to win the 5 battles only with warriors. How to reach AAA when you got not enough warriors?

This event is again only for a very little range of players...

I'm done with these events and I only do the daily quests. Don't need overpowered PVP toons, because I will never reach the high ranks, because I don't play 24/7.
    Last edited by URock; 10-17-2018 at 09:36 AM.

OS
    Android
    URock, I took a look at your roster and come on it is not that bad! You have 7 warrior Eddies, 4 of them sharded. Then you have 10 warrior allies at lvl 100, some more 5* but not lvl 100 and some 4* lvl 80. Are you short in evolve material and Skill shards? If not bring some 4* to 5* and maybe around level 70 and shard the really good ones. I have not played AA this season (we have soo much time for it), but usually it is fine if you go with 1 unsharded and 3 sharded characters. Ensure that they can survive if you lose the coin toss and take care for specific passives and skill effects of the opponents. You can do it!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    The first round is over for me. We need 5 times AAA to get Charlotte and now I can only reach 4 times AAA. That's not enough to get the needed fragments, so game over for me.

OS
    Android
    AAA round will be serious challenge, so few protectors and healers.
    [EDIT] I saw my AAA enemy roster - not so bad after all. No Liliths, no Gods, no Prisoner, and no über Eddies.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 10-17-2018 at 10:35 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm out at one battle in on AAA level. I sadly sacrificed Holy Smoke, Mummy and Pharaoh Eddie's and have never found Wickerman, Shaman, Samurai and Coalgiver Eddie's. Oh well, I guess there's the next reset to wait for...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I'm out at one battle in on AAA level. I sadly sacrificed Holy Smoke, Mummy and Pharaoh Eddie's and have never found Wickerman, Shaman, Samurai and Coalgiver Eddie's. Oh well, I guess there's the next reset to wait for...
    Its possible to get Run to the Hill Eddie from book of souls quite easily. I sacrificed 20 rare souls and got 2 today. It could be in regular souls also.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I have run to the hills. Haven't seen him pop up in a while. It seems I'm on a storm Eddie soul. That's all it gives me for the last week and half.

OS
    Android
    I think warrior Eddie hates me
    Most of my Magus are unsharded and my toons need levelling, working progress, My biggest problem with gauntlet is as said previously lower rank limiting units WHY??? and the piss take coin toss, which I've lost on all battles on Rank C which for some unknown reason leaves most of my toons stunned which is confusing as I'm facing off against Pharaoh,Alliance General, CotD Warrior and Krampus.
    I might try again later in the fortnight but just not feeling it right now.

Thanks for the comment tho :-)

OS
    Android
    Can someone explain to me what I've missed please, I completed 10 x levels of SSS undefeated only to be put back at the beginning of SSS again. I have a few toons still to go but after SS and then The SSS round and still not resetting my characters this is indeed a difficult challenge. How many times do you need to defeat the x 10 SSS challenge?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    It’s the end of the road so it’s annumlimites loop until you run out. This is how ranking will be decided
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Can someone explain to me what I've missed please, I completed 10 x levels of SSS undefeated only to be put back at the beginning of SSS again. I have a few toons still to go but after SS and then The SSS round and still not resetting my characters this is indeed a difficult challenge. How many times do you need to defeat the x 10 SSS challenge?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/