Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for the heads up Patrice, What's left will be no match for DDE, Sekhmet, M Lillith and G COTD all with their most notorious talisman equipped... Most of the characters I have left are Assasin... I wonder is it better to have a go and fail or stop whilst my percentage is somewhat still reasonable?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killljoy-8322 View Post
    Well I'm done with this season already and I'm only at rank C due to this stupid toon limit of warrior and magus, why the hell are we being restricted on toon usage at such a low level?? I for one just don't have enough characters to finish the level, just another waste of time waiting for the next shit show to arrive
    I only had 4 warrior eddies so i cashed in 300 frontier points for a trooper eddie, levelled him up & got thru it. I'm now struggling on level S tho

OS
    Android
    Once I easily reached the ss level, then they changed the difficulty and now can't pass AAA anymore, this is annoying :/

Can't remember if this is cause once there wasn't the limitation to just one class to use in AAA, but it is surely boring and pretty hard to make it through, in spite i have many chars one class is too weak against teams which have primordials and such.

OS
    Android
    Got a question, today after playing the gauntlet I reached grade D so far but haven't got any heroic soul fragments, just iron coins and shards, souls and evo shards, how is it possible that there werent any fragments? thank you.

OS
    Android
    I just reached level A and got fragments on level B and I think C

OS
    Android
    Again the Warriors limitation at AAA : can't pass through ... damn why not the Gunners ? it's always the Warriors class
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    In the beta it rotated each time - I guess there's a focus on Warrior at the moment as that's the class Charlotte is...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    In the beta it rotated each time - I guess there's a focus on Warrior at the moment as that's the class Charlotte is...
    & what about Final Frontier Eddie ? he's a sentinel so why focus on warriors ? Anyway this s**ks
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AM1982 View Post
    Got a question, today after playing the gauntlet I reached grade D so far but haven't got any heroic soul fragments, just iron coins and shards, souls and evo shards, how is it possible that there werent any fragments? thank you.
    Hi there! If you tap on "REWARDS", upper left you will see all "milestone" rewards. There you can see when the heroics will be a reward for clearing battles. This refers to the horizontal bar over the battles in each grade.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    True, it's a bit strange that it does not rotate as much as before. But I am more concerned about the fact that we also might have seen all Talis sets that will be available from Gauntlet, as we have Ghost now again after Necropolis. That's disappointing, as there is such a huge lack of Talisman availability.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I get stuck in AA because the lack of "dificulty pattern" in the gauntlet. I fight against the powerfull toons with an really intelligent AI, how can i defeat The alchemist (with Fate talis that gave him Ascencion obiously), Hallowed with strike, Icarus and Sekmeth with my left toons?. In the last fight. After fighting against at least one powerslave god in each fight, and some strange things like and MAGUS CORRUPT RESCUE WITH VALOR TALIS. I dont see the beta in the gauntlet, but i manage to see thing like that, and you dare to make an event Gauntlet-Based??.