Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandrium View Post
    MAGUS CORRUPT RESCUE WITH VALOR TALIS.
    I'm beginning to think that these surprising and actually impossible Talisman combos are a feature, not a bug.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I'm beginning to think that these surprising and actually impossible Talisman combos are a feature, not a bug.
    I think the same at first, but think about it. You fight all magus that cant steal your yellow buffs, so you use characters that cant get those. Out of anywhere you fight a magus with valor so your strategy gets ruined by something really really really unexpected. I can expect oracle, ghost, future, Destiny, or onclusive Heal, Counter, Angel. But never and 6-red set on a 3-blue-slot magus

OS
    iOS
    is minimum rank AAA or AA for Frontier Eddie?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandrium View Post
    I think the same at first, but think about it. You fight all magus that cant steal your yellow buffs, so you use characters that cant get those. Out of anywhere you fight a magus with valor so your strategy gets ruined by something really really really unexpected. I can expect oracle, ghost, future, Destiny, or onclusive Heal, Counter, Angel. But never and 6-red set on a 3-blue-slot magus
    I think it's totally stupid too, no question! But we've been reporting this for weeks now but nothing changes.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Think I will give up after a coupl eof battles at SSS - it;s tough and never been past AAA before so was not sure what to expect - it was actually OK but likley coz I used my better characters in SS so the furst SSS wil maybe do this time - think more startegically next time and maybe be botherd to swap my tallies as well as really just stuck with allof my set ups as they are in my roster......too lazy, I know I know!!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

IP4, AAA and rank <2500.
    i already lost twice in AAA, used a rocket dog instead of hellhound...and used filler characters for another team i underestimated.
    Last edited by Nifelheim; 11-01-2018 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Minimum for guaranteed charlotte

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    is minimum rank AAA or AA for Frontier Eddie?
    Minimum rank for FFE fragments is A (70). For Charlotte fragments it’s E (5).
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I am aiming for SSS every fortnight - I got owned in SSS second or third battle as ran out of good characters and got too lazy to swap tallies etc......maybe next time but happy enough with SSS as the rewards are decent and need the gold!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Overall the changes (decreasing SOW cost, increasing coins, adding worthy rewards and balancing the teams) until last fortnight was really good. This round it's back to where it was before with the balancing. Apparently you're supposed to get passed Sekhmet (counter+thorn), Hallowed Eddie (thief I'm guessing), Osiris (echo) and ofc magus litith (with destiny and immunity ofc) using only warrior toons.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    This round was more difficult. At the same place last event I was ranked below 250, currently about 60. That team was tough, I know I used death dog, his power move really helped with the permadeath, cleanse and immunity. I put angel talis to keep from being stunned.