Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    For Me, I was wandering about Frontier Eddie : will it be still available after ? I'm far to get it
    On the first page of this thread it says "Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie."

I'm at 480/1000, so still a ways to go.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    To kaz, or leviathan; I was wondering if there will be another opportunity/event to earn Charlotte fragments before the last gauntlet event ends. (In addition to what can be earned by competing in gauntlet.)
    There are no other events that will be featuring Charlotte frags at this point.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post

-Kaz
    At least, I got her this morning
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS

-Kaz
    And again: Great! (Don’t know, how often I used this word today- ironical ofc). So if I don’t get enough fagments after next reset, the last weeks of playing Gauntlet and other achievements to get Charlotte fragments, were again fruitless love trouble...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    And again: Great! (Don’t know, how often I used this word today- ironical ofc). So if I don’t get enough fagments after next reset, the last weeks of playing Gauntlet and other achievements to get Charlotte fragments, were again fruitless love trouble...
    You have been here long enough - that's how it goes, right?
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Whatever fragments towards Charlotte you have will still be valuable for earning her after her debut run in the Gauntlet, so you won't be losing any progress by earning more during the final Gauntlet rotation.

-Kaz

OS
    Android

-Kaz
    I totally forgot about the gauntlet reset this week, and was unable to get to AAA like other weeks just short on time...
    I doubt I'll be able to get to SS to get enough frags to get her till next reset.

But like so many other toons I'm already missing in the last two months, it's just one more.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Entering gauntlet, game says "new information available need restart". lost the sow and the particular toons are locked which will make completing the current stage rather difficult that is to say impossible. ah well, didn't have enough charlotte fragments to get her anyways. other than the "rare" occurances of bugs gauntlet is actually quite entertaining
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    I made sad discovery, I have only 32 different Eddies and it's impossible to get into top 10. Then I looked last week top ten and makes me wonder, how is possible to have 82 battles like some people in the top 10 have? It's 34 battles to get round S. 42 to get round SS. 52 to get round SSS. 62 to get second round SSS. 82 to get 3rd round SSS. For me theoretical maximum is 42+32 74 battles. I'm missing 5 obtainable Eddies. Still it gives 79 possible battles. Coalgiver and Samurai Emperor should be banned from gauntlet, because it doesn't matter how good player you are or how hard you try - You just don't have any possibility to win!
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Duplicate Eddies?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs