Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Duplicate Eddies?
    You can't use duplicates from the beginning of round SS.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Well I have over the months saved up duplicate Eddies and I do use them in Gauntlet - I have not sharded many dupe Eds but I have used my duplicates when I can in the earlier rounds - I have done the same with several allies too. I have only got to top 50 and Grand Master II SSS once or maybe twice I think so cant remember what you can and cannot use but pretty sure a full roster and dupes will give you those sorts of numbers.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Well I have over the months saved up duplicate Eddies and I do use them in Gauntlet - I have not sharded many dupe Eds but I have used my duplicates when I can in the earlier rounds - I have done the same with several allies too. I have only got to top 50 and Grand Master II SSS once or maybe twice I think so cant remember what you can and cannot use but pretty sure a full roster and dupes will give you those sorts of numbers.
    Dupes are not allowed after 42. battle. That is the point where every single different Eddie matters. I have used even unsharded Mummy Eddie in SSS round ( Don't laugh!! ). Right now you can't get into top 10 if you don't have all Eddies. Soon you can't even get into top 50 without full Eddies roster anymore.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 12-12-2018 at 12:37 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

OS
    Android
    Scott I have so accumulated dupe Eddies much like your roster. One sharded and one not of each one almost. After AAA they are useless. Clearing AAA requires 5 Eddies and 15 allies of each class worthy of winning. Losing 1 or 2 of these five is not likely, but would force you to have 6 or 7 Eddies of each class as insurance. One of each Eddie maxed and sharded should suffice to get past any hurdle up to clearing AAA, so having dupe Eddies doesn't make sense. I have decided to retain one of each and build up the roster of allies instead of hoarding multiple 5star Eddies.

OS
    iOS
    I am missing the Limited Edition Samurai and Coalgiver I think. It may be that I sac my dupe Eddies at the next event as to be honest I have used them but cant see me being to keen to spend the time getting into top 10 - I think I could do it or at least be close to it if I had the time and wanted to do it btu not sure - top 50 has been as I high as I got at reset though was in the top 10 a few times and dropped off - I was going for the level woth all the gold in it and stopping there most weeks as that meant I got the Charlotte and also the odd extra tally for incomplete sets.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Good observation Olev!
    I've never been that far so I don't know.

@Esquatcho: in the highest tiers you normally cannot use duplicates and the used characters do not refresh!

Maybe this rule is gone if you complete SSS once? Some of the top players could let us know - thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Good observation Olev!
    I've never been that far so I don't know.

@Esquatcho: in the highest tiers you normally cannot use duplicates and the used characters do not refresh!

Maybe this rule is gone if you complete SSS once? Some of the top players could let us know - thanks!
    No, it is not gone. Last time i used up every single Eddie. Lost 2 battles because of app crashed out.
    Olevipoeg-2218

OS
    Android
    This week, I'm blocked at SS against BBE, Prime Eddie, Magus Lillith & Madam ... all my strongest characters get wiped
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Scott I have so accumulated dupe Eddies much like your roster. One sharded and one not of each one almost. After AAA they are useless. Clearing AAA requires 5 Eddies and 15 allies of each class worthy of winning. Losing 1 or 2 of these five is not likely, but would force you to have 6 or 7 Eddies of each class as insurance. One of each Eddie maxed and sharded should suffice to get past any hurdle up to clearing AAA, so having dupe Eddies doesn't make sense. I have decided to retain one of each and build up the roster of allies instead of hoarding multiple 5star Eddies.
    That is good to know edsel - I think I may follow suit on sacking my dupe Eddies - it makes no sense to keep them as up to AAA is easy enough to do. It may be that they are planning some changes to the format of the Gauntlet or there could be another level type in the future where dupes Eddies make sense...who kows! But for now maybe I will sack some of them.

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    It may be that they are planning some changes to the format of the Gauntlet or there could be another level type in the future where dupes Eddies make sense...who kows!
    Exactly my thoughts aswell! Hopefully the slot expansion is available again soon enough so that keeping dupes is not a big problem.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020