Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    You can play gauntlet and still have more than 100 arena battles, dont see were it is a money drain. To compete in the top 50 in the arena in costs extra SoW. To stay competitive in the arena you also need to earn the new OP toons or talis. You have to be very lucky pulling toons or spend money earning them.

The IC and rewards are more than fair for the average player compared to the arena. The gauntlet makes you play teams that would only get you losses in the arena. It's a chance to use the sharded toons that are sitting on the bench.

OS
    Android
    I think we really need a better system of changing talismans.

There are too many sets of talismans we have to change between different toons for gaunlet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I don't know what I'm supposed to see... Maybe you should explain in thorough, personal, detail. What I see is an alternative for those who don't feel like playing the arena all the time. For the entire length of the beta I've finished either S or AAA and I've spent zero dollars and zero cents to get there. Besides, the rewards are better anyways. (Oh boy, I can't wait to get another 160 ironite and 30 Eternity fragments in arena)
    Lmao. I like the gauntlet season 1 but to me they re giving even too much time to get Charlotte frags.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I;m done Gauntlet is a stupid, NF-weighted resource hog.. and now it's to be used to further the pay-to-win aspect with exclusive characters. Not good for players.

I'm out. Y'all have fun filling NF's pockets!
    I like gauntlet. It's a bit like chess. You need to plan your strategy, your chars combinations, talismans and the order and moves in the battle. And you will find many new ways to use chars you never used before. It's not fun to grind the Arena battles anymore. All the top teams are using the same build with some minor variations. And most such battles outcomes are decided by coin toss.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 10-15-2018 at 07:11 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    well, i don't see any money drain here... I have 500+ SoW from the sacrifice event.
    I don't see the pay-to-win fact here either. I know some people throw everything in the sacrifice and keep as less as possible.
    I have - in fact - see one of my troopers back then, when the sacrifice event for the crusader eddie was - he had a complete roster of maybe 10 characters - that was 2 eddies incl. the crusader and a few toons, judging by his talismans, he may have played a while, but was so "desprerate" to sacrifice nearly everything to get the crusader eddie. Well i did it sometimes, too - not that extreme maybe - i keep my 4-5 teams (PVP, PVE, 3 Dragons each and LOL).
    Thanks to the Sacrifice event this time, i kept every good eddie and toon, looking forward to the gauntlet.

Tried on one device and was instant B without problems, so AA should be archievable here. (and if this "much" players keep playing, it's instant S, which grants enough charlotte frags for the start.)
    I have enough Magus and warrior eddies. I can keep up with sentinels, too. I'm only short on Assasins/Gunner-Eddies and toons, but i guess the next gauntlet will hopefully either keep being warrior magus or have at least one of the 3 base-classes (W/S/M) in.

Well, changing talismans is OK for me, you can get from the gauntlet screen directly to my team.
    I once started an excel sheet with the talismans as drop-down-menu to choose from, but i figured out it's easier to just write down a quick note which set you took from which character.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Don't really see the 'drain'. Ok if you want to rank #1 then speed (and refills are crucial). Each of the last 5 rounds I've got to AAA (with a slight bump getting past C for some reason). This feels like a good balance - go nuts and get her now, or slow burn and get her in ten weeks - something for most of the longer term players.

OS
    iOS
    What is not fully clear to me is when you would get Charlotte - as soon as you get the frags or at the end of the season as it looks like it is the end of the season from what I have read in the post? So she is an early xmas present to those who get the frags for her by the 23rd?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Ok, once again, Gauntlet bugged... I've lost four battles ( level SS, #4) because , when my chars have inmunity or invencibility, they get shocked or damaged. WTF!!??... devs, i want my SoW back and my chars available to fight again.
    DickinsonMan-7678

OS
    Android
    How are we supposed to earn those fragments for both characters exactly?I am currently at AA and haven’t received none.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    How are we supposed to earn those fragments for both characters exactly?I am currently at AA and haven’t received none.
    I assume they will be delivered as all the other stage rewards in the Gauntlet, so after the 2-week season is over!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020