Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Question about Charlotte fragment awards and level rewards in general: if we complete several grades do we get the rewards and fragments for each level reached, or only the rewards for the highest level? For example, I've reached level A. It has some fragments. If I reach AA, it also has some fragments. Do I get both?
    Last edited by MetalKing; 10-15-2018 at 12:23 PM.

OS
    iOS
    You only get the rewards from the tier you finish in at reset.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I assume they will be delivered as all the other stage rewards in the Gauntlet, so after the 2-week season is over!
    Indeed, they are delivered at the end of the two weeks like in the Arena (but Arena is every week)

OS
    Android
    Ah, so we have 10 weeks to earn at least 55 fragments to get this lady of ill repute.

OS
    Android
    It's only 5 gauntlet cycles in those 10 weeks. You must reach AAA level each time to earn enough frags for Charlotte.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    It's only 5 gauntlet cycles in those 10 weeks. You must reach AAA level each time to earn enough frags for Charlotte.
    Good observation! Plus you need to be within the top 2500 to get 100 frags in AAA. If you are below top 2500 once you need to reach Grade S once to compensate.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    Well, changing talismans is OK for me, you can get from the gauntlet screen directly to my team.
    I once started an excel sheet with the talismans as drop-down-menu to choose from, but i figured out it's easier to just write down a quick note which set you took from which character.
    See? This is the problem.

When we have lots of toons, we need to make a note, even make a excel to help us to arrange talismans.

A good game base on a good design won't push us to do those things.

LotB evolves too big now, but its base design is too old.

Especially the system of talismans.

OS
    Android
    I still say these characters are nice, but I don't feel they are needed. I am desiring new levels to play. I'm tired if the same battles and the same worlds. I'd love to play manually something other than gauntlet. The trooper grind could be much more enjoyable if there were new worlds to play. I'm working to get the Frontier Eddie, but not do much Charlotte. I feel I have too many toons I don't play as of now anyway. Please get us some new worlds.

OS
    Android
    Well I'm done with this season already and I'm only at rank C due to this stupid toon limit of warrior and magus, why the hell are we being restricted on toon usage at such a low level?? I for one just don't have enough characters to finish the level, just another waste of time waiting for the next shit show to arrive

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killljoy-8322 View Post
    Well I'm done with this season already and I'm only at rank C due to this stupid toon limit of warrior and magus, why the hell are we being restricted on toon usage at such a low level?? I for one just don't have enough characters to finish the level, just another waste of time waiting for the next shit show to arrive
    Maybe you should get more Warrior's and Magus's.

Couldn't help but check out your roster. Tf, are you allergic to Warrior Eddie's or something?

Pretty nice roster in general though. You have plenty of Magus to get you by till you hit AAA
    Last edited by Amarthir; 10-17-2018 at 02:06 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings