Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I've made it to SSS but that's where it's stopped this time round... My first battle is HE, MLillith, GCOTD and Alchemist with their typical talisman... All I had left was those three star levelled up characters, I went through the pain of changing talisman too but have been killed at six to eight times still might try one more time with the new look Samurai Ed but what to put with him?
    Still sitting around 16 th spot but that will most likely sink to 30th by the end of the week... this round is definitely harder than last .....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

The Gauntlet can be so unfair!
    I made it to 11th SSS battle last time and this time i’m stuck at 3rd SS battle. Hit a brick wall fighting CyborgE,MLilith,GLilith,Osiris...
    Already lost 3 of my strongest teams so i probably won’t make it past SS at all...

Another really unbalanced feature in this game. it all depends on RNG again...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    The Gauntlet can be so unfair!
    I made it to 11th SSS battle last time and this time i’m stuck at 3rd SS battle. Hit a brick wall fighting CyborgE,MLilith,GLilith,Osiris...
    Already lost 3 of my strongest teams so i probably won’t make it past SS at all...

Another really unbalanced feature in this game. it all depends on RNG again...
    Well I was stuck at AA last week. And this week I'm at AAA but I don't think I will go further because I have 6 warriors Eddie only and 2 of them are Iron Eddie and run to the hills eddie (others: clansman, samourai, phantom and trooper), not fully sharded like my warriors other caracters. I don't even know if I'm gonna try to spend 5 SoW/fight knowing that I won't probably pass this stage.

OS
    iOS
    I’ll be lucky to make it mid SS this round.

Fucking Liliths with Destiny Talismans. Does she have to have Destiny Talismans every time Devs?Cannot inflict Perfect Corruption on here to stop her getting Invisibility every damn turn. Can’t keep any damn Yellow Buffs as The Alchemist removed them without fail, whilst also filling thier fury every round.

As I couldn’t inflict Perfect Corruption on her I thought I’d just do the other trick. Obliterate her with Doomsday Ed’s Fury. But like usual, I lost the toss, Alchemist removed his Immortality and he’s dead before I even get a go.

This game is just not fun when the randomness just goes against you everytime.

OS
    Android
    Got stuck at A, furthest I've ever gotten, due to some really poor choices. Never though Mystic, Lady Azov, A. Corrupt Rescuer and G. Mayan Priestess would be that strong. Pretty sure I lost the coin toss 5 out of 6 attempts. If anyone has any ideas how to beat them, I'd love to hear some tips.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I've made it to SSS but that's where it's stopped this time round... My first battle is HE, MLillith, GCOTD and Alchemist with their typical talisman... All I had left was those three star levelled up characters, I went through the pain of changing talisman too but have been killed at six to eight times still might try one more time with the new look Samurai Ed but what to put with him?
    Still sitting around 16 th spot but that will most likely sink to 30th by the end of the week... this round is definitely harder than last .....
    Same here, there was just no getting past the first stage of SSS for me, since all the chars I would have selected for this were already burned in SS...
    I might try again and swap around more talisman sets, but currently, after 5 tries, my options especially in the allies chanracters are nearly exhausted. I might have one or two more valid shots at this before I have to call it a day.
    Very hard stage without some effective buff removers and/or passive disablers.
    Also, this is hell if you lose the coin toss (in all five attempts at this stage, I started first on one occasion).
    That being said, please don't water down the difficulty.
    SSS is the last stage, I expect to fail at some point, otherwise, where's the fun?

OS
    Android
    Met a nice team today on S level. Sekmeth with Immunity and Echo, Sentinel Lilith With Titan and Nightmare, Assassin Lilith with Steel and ... Doomsday Eddie with Destiny and True Shield. Doomsday with Destiny Set was very dirty trick! Really!
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    How's that possible? Doomsday Eddie with Destiny? So the AI teams don't respect slot color requirements? I thought that shit got eliminated in earlier betas.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    How's that possible? Doomsday Eddie with Destiny? So the AI teams don't respect slot color requirements? I thought that shit got eliminated in earlier betas.
    Apparently this is still possible.
    Name:  wtf2.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  117.6 KB
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    The AI teams definitely still sport talisman sets that are not allowed. I've seen Echo, Destiny and other 4-part sets on toons that did not have a single slot of the required color.
    (played up to SSS-1 this time but played through all battles last time)
    What I did not see anymore were Primordials or other 6-piece sets where they did not belong.