Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    I see him in Ivano defence team in pvp,how is that possible?Anyway he is toooooo much powerfull for green character,also his furu animation is nothing special...

His Fury is a reference to the Final Frontier music video. It's actually amazing for the reference alone, if you watch the video.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by WickermanBR View Post
    Hi.
    I saw him too, in the defense of ivano (great team by the way). I think it is possible, since some fragments appeared in events and now available to buy in the store ...

For example, I have never passed the level AAA, and only receive 85 frags, if I am not mistaken, even so, I am with a total from 500 frags to the Final Frontier Eddie.

So, I think it is possible if the person was among the top 10 placed in the Gauntled.
    I have ivano as trooper & yes he shared FFE a few days (he's among top ten & was 1# last time on Gauntlet so he could have the frags more quickly than average players)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Rags also has him as trooper now. My g/f was having some issues with the Krampus sentinel challenge and she used FFE (from Rags) and he just blitzed the whole thing.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Thank you kgk56, so that was it.

He's starting to show up more and more. And damn that powerful sentinel! I liked your fury move.

I was able to play those days with him too, thank you very much rags for sharing.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    His Fury is a reference to the Final Frontier music video. It's actually amazing for the reference alone, if you watch the video.
    waoohhh: Redan, Frontier eddie, killer prime and green shinobi. WTF!!
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    just got him after a few matches i find him to be very much like a reverse version of PoM eddie. his fury is more dangerous than DDE because the shear amount of nastiness it can do on top of fairly decent damage (unbuffed low five digits).

some basic tips aginst him:
    perfect/Immunity: helps aginst him for sure both version of the buff would stop nis negetive effects from applying
    Alchmist: with angel talismen can hard counter him (to be fair alchmist destroy everything in existance really)
    PoM: the evil twin. angel version can clear with PoM fury and throw a bunch of damage back at you if you are not careful
    his non-fury moves isnt amazingly damaging so blocker characters and shields buffs are useful as he can only remove very specific buff types

allies to run with him:
    Daedalus: remove immunity like a boss - Daedalus power move followed with FFE's fury is bsically game ender
    Osiris: your opponent would be very hard pressed if they do not run immunity or alchmist
    Alliance General: get your daedalus + FFE fury combo faster
    Blocker: always good to have but not super required
    Banshee: can acclerate doom and because FFE's doom is a 2 turn doom it is quite deadly
    Alchmist: most op thing in existance CHARGE THAT FURY SUPER FAST lol
    Killer Prime: i dont own him, but he is op

OS
    Android
    I dunno what y'all are talkin about, he has the best fury animation in the game lol

OS
    Android
    For Stormseye and anyone else that's interested, GETTING THE BEST OUT OF FINAL FRONTIER EDDIE.

I really wanted to respond to Stormseye's early take on FFE in the Banshee thread but it didn't seem appropriate...

So I started by donning FFE with eternals, that sucked big bananas, what's next?

Firstly realise Damage dealt is based on his maximum HP, all his attacks are physical thus his natural ATK points are 1002 at level 100, so he needs green talisman but there's green talisman and there's green talisman....
    He needs green Talisman with an ATK stat I.e Overwhelming
    I use energy and I know Stormseye's favourite green talisman is energy... I placed Warlord in him too (Barrier) if there's another type I don't know, he hits like a Mack truck!

I would say more research and testing with talisman combo's could yield even better stats but currently it is a regular occurrence to smack Magus Lilliths and Alchemists for around 100k I have seen him produce as much as 250K damage but that isn't often, most of the time it's in the range of 30 - 70k on any character....

What's that? What do I put in the spare talisman spot... oh just a random overwhelming power talisman...
    Another reason why the powers that be should start putting out single talisman sets to fill in the gaps on so many of our favourite characters....

Destiny talisman on Magus Lillith is virtually never a problem for me anymore, I use her in my team as well, I start by marking the defence Alchemist with MLilliths Exhaust then I use FFE's Earthbound or Hallowed bones and hit Alchemist so hard it instantly takes out the defence Lillith the defence can revive her or whatever but after she is dead the first time destiny does not matter anymore, same goes for defence prisoner, dead in seconds.... the only worry with Prisoner is when the defence team starts... then things get a bit shakey but that's another story...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I knew he was hitting rather weak compared to some of the teams I had faced so Eternity was not the optimal set up. Though it does help with my current build I wonder how much better he would be with Dominance/ Energy? I will have an extra set to test on reset Sunday. I have also seen him with True/Shell/Immunity or Sustaining/Shell/Immunity. If I was going for a sleep build Nightmare would be a consideration but Phantom is better overall for that build format.

Energy is my favorite. I cannot deny it!

OS
    Android
    Based on state of the nation readings it looks like I'll get my wish of singular talisman woohoo!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan