Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    Did anyone else not receive gauntlet rewards this go around?
    I got the wrong tier of rewards so I wrote support an email.

OS
    iOS
    Opened the game to get my rewards. When the rewards show up the game unexpected quits. I never got any of those rewards. Anyone having unexpected game quits from the homescreen when opening the game???

OS
    Android
    I did. I got the warrior rewards and no fragments. I sent a support email. They fixed it last time to. It's not much of a problem as long as it's fixed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    I think that the X3 in talisman rewards should be a bit lower so newer players are able to get the sets easier, I always get stuck on AA and not because of defeats but because I run out of eddies to use so I get stuck on 2/3 of the sets all the time and I cant be the only new player that thinks this is kind of sad since not only am I not able to compete in pvp since I cant spend all iron coins on relics since I still need the talismans etc but I also cant get the talismans from gauntlet to be competitive.
    Specially this gauntlet since angel is rather good in pvp, same with avenger from FCs I still havent collected enough FC to even buy a single god so spending more then half to get talismans doesnt feel like a good idea...
    Yep Im with you. Char nerfing for balance is one thing, but talismans are the real difference between the have and have-nots! I've got a team that can take on most, but as soon as they have eternals etc I just may as well give up.

Edit: That said, we should be able to complete our sets next time around the gauntlet hopefully!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I finally cleared the SSS Grade, and after this... it just resetted.. cmon, now i dont have any
    viable toon left.. boring

Couple of bugs I’ve noticed only in Gauntlet.
    The red skater-girl have gotten 5 extra turns in a row both times I’ve used her (S and SS).

The new “hardest team” with FinalFrontier Eddie, Madam, Osiris and Killer Prime. No matter what defensive immunity/revive/bonus hp talismans I equip they always go first and then FFEddie 1shots my team. At 9/9 now.
    (Finished 9 last reset and now i’m stuck at this due to something that must be a bug. If not his only counter is himself)
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    This is the week I was to get enough frags for Frontier Eddie

Finished #35 in Gauntlet. What happens?

No rewards. Classic...

Support ticket submitted
    Last edited by Nicko; 12-24-2018 at 02:21 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Hi

I also did not receive any fragment, or frontier coins, by the Gauntlet this rotation.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Me neither...seems to be a general thing. I got an in-game message for maintenance in 12 minutes! @devs: is this related to the Gauntlet reward problems or do we need to submit a ticket?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Me neither...seems to be a general thing. I got an in-game message for maintenance in 12 minutes! @devs: is this related to the Gauntlet reward problems or do we need to submit a ticket?
    You should submit a ticket if you did not receive your Gauntlet rewards after the rollover. The upcoming restart will fix a different rewards issue in the current rotation of the Gauntlet. I would advise everyone to hold off playing the Gauntlet until that restart happens in about 10 minutes.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Kaz