Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    And I wonder why some enemy teams, who show NO relics in their bonus list, are able to destroy your team in one turn....
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Whenever I run into a high damage output team, i go in with all magus toons. I make sure i have at least 1 set of Oracles, 1 set of Destiny, and then my best character will have Fortunes. Makes their damage output barely noticeable.

As far as that team, I can across a team with EE and some other assassin toons, cant recall if it was that exact team though. They almost wiped my team as well. I was a bit worried about the team so i decided to use my own EE plus Sekhmet so I guaranteed to only give them 1 turn (assuming they won the coin, which of course they did) When I play this team, I always use wrath and Beast so I have a full team of Fury to really abuse EE. The only toon that is sharded is Sekhmet, all others are completely unsharded.

I had immortality talis on both wrath and beast. They killed beast and wrath, then killed beast after the revive and left me with wrath EE and Sekhmet all at about 10% health left. It was really close to a full wipe. But then I took all the turns and crushed them.

OS
    iOS
    Starting Gauntlet late & got a funny team 1st up in C: Ed the great + 3x witches! WTF!? lol
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I got a team in AAA or AA I forget because I've been battling for an hour straight. There should be a limit to battles, just like arena. I wiped all the enemy out aside from a Redan. She has something that lets her fully heal with each attack and I can only get her down to one sliver before she hits again. Things like this make me not even want to water my time in gauntlet at all. I mean it's ridiculous to have to take this long and get no where. I've come to the conclusion I'm to stupid to just quit and start again with a harder hitting team.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I got a team in AAA or AA I forget because I've been battling for an hour straight. There should be a limit to battles, just like arena. I wiped all the enemy out aside from a Redan. She has something that lets her fully heal with each attack and I can only get her down to one sliver before she hits again. Things like this make me not even want to water my time in gauntlet at all. I mean it's ridiculous to have to take this long and get no where. I've come to the conclusion I'm to stupid to just quit and start again with a harder hitting team.
    Yep, its tough sometimes. But youre right, you are better to quit and start again in those stalemates.... Thats where knowing talismans before picking teams would be super helpful, could roll in with some heal block or stun (actually pretty worthwhile for redan anyway!)
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Strongest Redan I've ever seen. Never did much damage, but I just couldn't kill. Finally quit and went with other team. I'd love to know the setup before entering battle.

OS
    Android
    She heals with her basic attack. Maybe she wore fortune ? I can see how that'd be very annoying on her
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    What is a GTLTMS05 error? I spent the usual 15 minutes setting up a team for an advanced level gauntlet battle. Gauntlet loads, my team drops into place and GTLTMS05 error pops up and the game crashes out. I lose the team and have a loss on my gauntlet list. I am so damn tired of losing battles because something hiccuped in the game and losing the characters I had on the team. Every Gauntlet at least once or twice I've lost a battle that I never got to press a single button on because of a game crash. It really is getting frustrating...
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    The game is starting to really p***ing me off. I have to fight in Arena and Gauntlet against the same teams all again and again and again. Gambler(banner), charlotte(viper) and KP(warlord sustaining immunity). It's not fun anymore. Quiting is very tempting right now.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Would have been more interesting to change the subtype of the rewarded talismans while summer special tour's 2nd turn. Not really need 20 of the same type...