Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    SSS is usually where I top out with current roster given the demand on support which don't refresh.
    Still haven't found an optimal way to deal with the Magus Lilith with destiny talismans though.

OS
    Android
    A trick I try and use against Magis Lillith with destiny talisman in the arena is to leave her alone and use whatever means you can to place negative buffs on her without touching her, for example use Alchemist's basic to cleanse the team and remove gold buffs on the other team turning them into silver buffs (don't use Alchemists basic on Magis Lillith) it won't always work but maybe worth a try.
    Another thing you can do is use whatever character you can that has perfect corruption and put that on her, stuffing up the destiny firing.
    What I'm currently doing is just one very quick perfect punch from FFE will kill her instantly or seriously damage her, I know not everyone has FFE and there needs to be other good characters to try late in the SS and SSS rounds of gauntlet, so try Sentinel Newborn of Light, he hits like a mule so skill shard him up if you can and fill him with green talisman.
    His damage spikes off his HP, another one is Sentinel Desert Guardian, if combined with a character that deals magic burns, Magis Lillith won't have a chance to destiny block you.
    The most important part is to use single attack party members in your team forget the multiple attacks characters as they will cause the destiny to trigger, this is what you want to avoid till your ready for that debilitating attack..

again none of these ideas will always work, sometimes Lillith has a perfect immunity buff on her sometimes she is granted another buff from a teammate, but for 75% of the time one of these will work, hope this helps!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Another way that can work is passive block her and try to kill the other toons. This doesnt work if she has immunity. Assassin undead soldier, gunner chopper or warrior derby demon can inflict passive block. Also try and use a toon with primordials to inflict silver effects.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Every time I hit the Gauntlet win on ordered battle a drum roll plays in my head..."and the contestants are..." And I always keep hope NF will be kind as my roster dwindles going through the upper end of SSS. No dice for me on this first fight of final 10. Maybe the Demon Spawns, Snowman, Undead Hunter and Storm Ed have some tricks up their sleeves to combat some of the toughest characters existing today?Name:  Screenshot_2018-12-31-12-57-20.png
Views: 576
Size:  814.5 KB

OS
    iOS
    always save a character with benefit block for M lilith. she's non issue with release of nut cracker now

interesting you are on 72nd battler and ur facing the team i took on during my first through of SSS O.o
    Last edited by Zantarath; 01-01-2019 at 06:53 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Gauntlet rewards were not correct this week. I received less fragments and less talismans than I should have based on my ending grade and rank. BS big time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Gauntlet rewards were not correct this week. I received less fragments and less talismans than I should have based on my ending grade and rank. BS big time
    Same here! Finished Master II and got Champion I rewards.

OS
    Android
    Yeah finished Master I and got Master III. Something tells me support is gonna be real busy soon

OS
    Android
    and me better AAA champion I and get nothing
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Just to let you know - support fixed my problem and gave me the remaining talismans, frags etc.
    So if anyone has the same problem - submit a ticket.