Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Sometimes life is a bitch...etc. It seems end for me for this round.

Attachment 5026
    I got mirror teams facing me, battle 1 like every team at top rank in arena and battle2 was very challenging took me 3 times to win. Musashi has Primordials and losing coin toss twice in a row only to watch my dwindling roster get slaughtered!Name:  Screenshot_2018-11-21-07-48-27.png
Views: 388
Size:  762.3 KB

And Dickinsonman you are so right about talismans, I have just completed powering up my undead hunter and gunner Sandworm for an upcoming hail Mary fight bbecause they can wear 6set talismans.

Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Sometimes life is a bitch...etc. It seems end for me for this round.

Attachment 5026
    I am stuck at the exact same team. And i had some quite hard ones in SS as well so without all those new nice 5* i simply ran out of usefull tools as well
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

Quote Originally Posted by DickinsonMan View Post
    Ok... Gautlet is over for me until next reset. 11 battles in SSS, 63 victories and no more chances to win because of the amount of chars I've been using testing new combinations and talis equipped.

Maybe you are right... but I must say that I don't have Daedalus, The Beast, The Count, Yellow Shinobi, and others... and I finished in TOP-50 (including TOP-10) since Gauntlet was on (even during Beta time). This week I don't need a good position in the rank (I'm only 25 frags left to Charlotte) so I decided to test new things... it's cost to me several battles lost but what I'm sure now is that TALISMANS equipped are more important than top-characters. Whenever is possible, put on your team Eternal, Oracle and/or Primordial, the most of those you have... and if not, try to equip Redention. Inmunity and Angel are also very useful.

I'm not meaning that chars aren't important, they are, but as I said, several battles won (included against "HE Teams") using "normal chars" but well equipped have shown me that TALISMAN are the key... and you can swap them every battle...
    I do agree with you on the talismans being the most important. I have myself finished in top 5 a single time but otherwise always in top 50 (maybe not this week though). My record is 72 wins and i must say that when you get to that point the characters do become important. At some point you are out of primordial/eternal/valor - talisman characters. And are left to use the power of a given character alone.

So for the most part talismans are the big deal in Gauntlet. But when you really get to push for the top end positions having to do 75+ fights to compete. Always having the latest 5* characters is essential
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OHH C’MON For Fs Sake!!!
    3/5 battles on SS feature HE/Alch/ML/and some random mad OP like Osiris,Sekhmet, or just a “whateverishereyoudieanyway”!!!

This needs to be balanced NF!

OS
    Android
    I guess we are all getting the same teams in SS. Who else went against emperor samuri and 3 shinobi girls. It can get worse, I lost 2 battles due to game freezes.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Seems like they plant tough wss teams to force you burning the best characters and then ease up. SSS first 2 were killers then not nearly as bad. Name:  Screenshot_2018-11-21-15-23-39.png
Views: 305
Size:  755.1 KBName:  Screenshot_2018-11-21-15-23-46.png
Views: 327
Size:  820.0 KBAAA and SS had some gatekeeper teams for me also, 2 of my 6 losses were game restarts as I began a battle, erasing valuable characters and SOW in the process.

OS
    Android
    They get easier and easier in SSS the second time round too Edsel, my last battle was Viking and some 3*'s all 5* levelled but easily knocked down...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    i reach AAA and not motivate to go S
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I am pretty sure this question has been asked but what happens if you're like in rank A but have not completed any battles in that rank. Would you get those rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    I am pretty sure this question has been asked but what happens if you're like in rank A but have not completed any battles in that rank. Would you get those rewards?
    Yes you would.