Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I was #42 and then went to sleep and then i was #57 on morning. Usual event-ends-3-AM trouble.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    And for the second time I get 100 warrior mythical fragments instead of Charlotte and Frontier Eddie fragments for finishing AAA - this time I also got another set of necropolis talismans instead of ghost! Must be a bug on my account somewhere - ticket sent. Not that I mind having lots of necropolis talismans but I would really like to be able to save towards Charlotte and Frontier Eddie :P Got the rewards swapped fine last time but hope I don't have to do this every fortnight.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    Congratulations, guys! You are epic! I only managed to get to AAA as usual.
    By the way - how many dupes do you use for these one-class-only grades? Or maybe you don't use any at all?
    I seem to have the most trouble on AAA, so I have stockpiled many dupes of key characters to make clearing this easier. The cost of 30 ironite for 5 slots is nice to keep them. I have sharded many dupes and use them often, and retain dupes of all powerful Eddies but only shard one of them for now. In a pinch I sometimes need a skill one of them has for clearing a battle and am grateful to have them available. Getting into SSS top 50 gives excellent rewards and doing whatever it takes to get this every run is my goal. Icarus, Prisoner and Desert Marauder, warrior Undead Rescuer, Magus Lilith, Astra and assassin Pyro Soldier are all good dupes. Sacrfice value is tempting but not worth it to me for a few more shards in my mountain after the Halloween event or more souls to open and see a bunch of characters I already have.

I did not recieve rewards. Ticket send. Anyone else have this problem?
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    I'm in the same boat. I didn't get the talismans I needed to complete my set (ghost), and I didn't get my Charlotte and FFE fragments. I sent a special email.

OS
    Android
    Something did not go well this time with the rewards. I got some, but for the wrong ranking. Only a slight difference, as I was Master 2 and got rewards for Master 3, but still this is not ok! But for sure not that severe as you guys with wrong fragments and no rewards at all!
    P.S. I logged out from the game and back in but this did not help this time. But it did help some months ago where I had the problem not receiving any rewards for Arena! So for those of you without any rewards: try to log out and back in! Make sure you have your mail and password ready...

But what to do with the others that got the wrong rewards? Any advice form the devs about that? Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    The email I sent face an automated reply about the holiday and being short staffed, not sure when it'll be addressed.

OS
    Android
    I logged out and back in and it didn't change anything

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I logged out and back in and it didn't change anything
    Sorry man! I had my fingers crossed and high hopes as it worked for me for Arena rewards several weeks in a row. Hope there will soon be a solution!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I've hit an impasse on the current gauntlet. I've reached AA and ordered battle. The first team I face is Vlad with BBE, Assassin Lilith, Magus Lilith and I of course lose the coin toss for 3 battles, and Assassin Lilith kills my entire teams in one blow. It's crazy not to even get a shot in. I don't think I'll have enough left to finish this level, that is if I can get past the first battle. Crazy....