Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have to admit I came up against a similar HE/Alchemist team in SS but after clearing SS the SSS battles all but the first were relatively easy battles with totally way out there combo's that were all doable with my un skill sharded levelled up 3* characters, just required putting in some of the super talisman sets! Don't lose hope just yet I managed to clear the first full round at SSS level... not sure if I'll be bothered going a second round though...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Have opened two tickets the last two weeks for the same situation, didn't even got a reply besides the automated one...
    Same here, no fragments for Charlotte and Final Frontier Eddie (and Necro instead of ghost talis, but I don't care).
    Wrote them twice, but no response so far. This is very disappointing!
    Anyone else still missing the fragments for last week's Gauntlet?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Same here, no fragments for Charlotte and Final Frontier Eddie (and Necro instead of ghost talis, but I don't care).
    Wrote them twice, but no response so far. This is very disappointing!
    Anyone else still missing the fragments for last week's Gauntlet?
    Exactly same here - no response on my second ticket. Also got wrong fragments from the previous gauntlet but got that rectified within 2 days - up to 4 days so far this time. Seems like a bug on certain accounts that are perhaps defaulting to beta test rewards...?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I have to admit I came up against a similar HE/Alchemist team in SS but after clearing SS the SSS battles all but the first were relatively easy battles with totally way out there combo's that were all doable with my un skill sharded levelled up 3* characters, just required putting in some of the super talisman sets! Don't lose hope just yet I managed to clear the first full round at SSS level... not sure if I'll be bothered going a second round though...
    I met this one in S level. Strike, Angel and Destiny talismans. I had use my one "certain win" team for this one.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I usually end up SS or SSS and happy enough with that. Decent coins and loot as well as going for Charlotte which I get at next reset....I still like it and once I get my azy ass changing tallies I will get further just to lazy to swap them around most of the time - I do it once or twice but I just need more time than I have to fanny about with stuff.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    First batlle in SS. Hallowed Ed, Magus Lil, Green Rescuer and Osiris.

Only Hallowed is left and I had Green Lil, 7th Son, and Desert Guardian left. Not the best team but should be able to defeat him. Nope. Hallowed and his millions of extra turns and fury every other round thought other wise.

Guess SS is gonna be a long slog for me if this battle is anything to go by.

OS
    iOS
    Clear it. Next battle, Hallowed and Magus Lilith again. This time with Prisoner and Horus.

Seriously Devs, where’s the fun in this? Way to kill ones enjoyment of a game.

3rd battle now. Hallowed Eddie and Magus Lilith again. Are you shitting me? FFS.

OS
    Android
    I'm still reading on page 6, but what i read is that Gauntlet doesn't work how it should.., what a surprise.

For me it's crystal clear.., Gauntlet is still in Beta..,
    They only removed the Beta "banner" because they started an Event in Gauntlet.., but removing the title doesn't remove all the bugs..,

Yeah, it improved a lot, pricing and rewards are more than fair now, in my opinion..,
    But the balancing of the "class xxx only" and the opposite teams and some other bugs..,

That's the reason because i can't be that excited for night city.., because we all know Legacy of the Bugs...
    But we will see.., ^^
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I dont know how the top players can make it through the SS teams without using their best troops. It shows they know how to use toon combos that a few us have not mastered. It shows what knowledge of the game they have aquired.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Muzzleloader: They are good no doubt. But having all the latest exclusive 5 star characters that some of us have to pray for in heroic souls really do help a long way.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!