Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Guess who popped in for another visit, maybe these stooges got lost again on their way to the arena.Attachment 5018
    Stuck against that team at level S. Got down to just Alchemist left, but doomsday couldn't outlast him. Working on combos, but lost a lot of toons while trying.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingYears81 View Post
    Stuck against that team at level S. Got down to just Alchemist left, but doomsday couldn't outlast him. Working on combos, but lost a lot of toons while trying.
    I try practice battles using PvP test defense feature, and once you have battled once in Gauntlet and know which talismans are being used you can set up a carbon copy of the team you are up against. This way I fine tune what characters I have left to fight against the tough team without wasting huge Gauntlet entry fee, ranking drop, and retiring characters to hall of shame after losing over and over to the fucking Alchemist.

OS
    Android
    Stop this HE/ML insaness. Really, im at SS Grade and cant pass the 4t battle cause of Hallowed Eddie and Magus Lilith plus Horus/ Prisoner again. My Roster lasts long for 2 Teams like that, but not a 4t or 5t battle with this ridicilous Comp. Im not complaining much, but im getting pissed when i have to Face those Teams in a row. They have to be nerfed or you rotate with more other toons.
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 11-18-2018 at 07:00 PM.

OS
    Android
    I just reached SS level, this first battle has the blue shinobi girl. That was a quick insertion, since she has only been available since last night. At least it wasn't HE/ b lilith to start.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Just tried my first go around with the new samari emperor, red shinobi, blu shinobi and musashi. 2 had valor, and the red has counter. Hard to kill with all the golden buffs. Definetly need permadeath or disable passive on red shinobi.

Anyone come up against this team. If so any suggestions on how to kill them.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Exactly same here - no response on my second ticket. Also got wrong fragments from the previous gauntlet but got that rectified within 2 days - up to 4 days so far this time. Seems like a bug on certain accounts that are perhaps defaulting to beta test rewards...?
    OK, fixed for me, support came back on my second ticket. Got the frags for Charlotte and Frontier Eddie and had the choice to keep the Necro Talismans or swap for Ghosts.
    All in all no complaints!

OS
    iOS
    Ok... Gautlet is over for me until next reset. 11 battles in SSS, 63 victories and no more chances to win because of the amount of chars I've been using testing new combinations and talis equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    Muzzleloader: They are good no doubt. But having all the latest exclusive 5 star characters that some of us have to pray for in heroic souls really do help a long way.
    Maybe you are right... but I must say that I don't have Daedalus, The Beast, The Count, Yellow Shinobi, and others... and I finished in TOP-50 (including TOP-10) since Gauntlet was on (even during Beta time). This week I don't need a good position in the rank (I'm only 25 frags left to Charlotte) so I decided to test new things... it's cost to me several battles lost but what I'm sure now is that TALISMANS equipped are more important than top-characters. Whenever is possible, put on your team Eternal, Oracle and/or Primordial, the most of those you have... and if not, try to equip Redention. Inmunity and Angel are also very useful.

I'm not meaning that chars aren't important, they are, but as I said, several battles won (included against "HE Teams") using "normal chars" but well equipped have shown me that TALISMAN are the key... and you can swap them every battle...
    DickinsonMan-7678

OS
    Android
    Hi,

I'm at one battle to finish AAA grade.

question: yesterday I had to face Mystic Eddie, gunner shinobi, Icarus and magus soulless demon (immunity at the start of the battle, steal fury with yellow shinobi...)

This morning, I have to face the same team but gunner shinobi has been replaced by gunner corrupt rescuer. Does this happened to someone before (change of character)?

I have left: trooper eddie, run to the hills eddie, iron eddie or phantom eddie
    characters: golden son, axis bomber boys, troll, death dog, hellhound
    Not fully shared.

Any idea to beat this team ?

It is my last try...

Edit: I passed AAA for the first time with Trooper Eddie, Axis bomber boys, death dog and hellhound. I will normally can have Alexander at the next reset of the game. Now I have to try S grade.
    Last edited by Banished; 11-20-2018 at 08:28 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    OK, fixed for me, support came back on my second ticket. Got the frags for Charlotte and Frontier Eddie and had the choice to keep the Necro Talismans or swap for Ghosts.
    All in all no complaints!
    All fixed here too - I just hope that I don't have to submit another ticket next Monday... not a big hardship, but don't want to have to do it every Gauntlet reset :P
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Sometimes life is a bitch...etc. It seems end for me for this round.

Name:  ssalgus.PNG
Views: 504
Size:  618.1 KB
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 11-21-2018 at 11:21 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan