Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Again this damn AAA level :/

Lost the first battle against the strongest team (the alchemist which is my worst enemy lately, prisoner, Horus and Hallowed Eddie).
    It seems too OP for this level to me, since we can only use warrior chars, and now that i lost i don't have the best chars i could use so it's already over for me, will just aim at the first 2 wins to get the level rewards and stop.

I don't know why this level has always to be the hardest one in spite being just the 4th level in order...indeed when i manage to get through it, i easily reach SS and sometimes even SSS, it's ironic.

It's boring because by reaching it in a little time, i'll have to wait for more than a week now to play Gautlet again..this only-single-class permitted in AAA really annoys me, at least the difficulty should be decreased a bit.

Well at least i'll get Charlotte after the next restart anyway

OS
    Android
    Losing a set of powerful characters at AAA hurts most, especially for those of us without 300+ maxed characters. I find this to be the gatekeeper level and requiring much strategic thought to pass. At the SSS level when I'm out of regular characters and using Santa, Sandworm, Undead Hunter and other junk it is like a carp shoot hail Mary attempt. But at 5 fights AAA is just a critical barrier to pass in order to get the good rewards that are easy to get to at SSS.

I’ve just discovered a major flaw in the Gauntlet system! The lack of draw...

I fought against a team with a Clairvoyant and when there was just her left, my WLilith stunned her with invincibility on.

I had my team slapping her for an hour, but WLilith always stunned her and none of the burn effects/my skills could remove the invincibility...

So i had to take a defeat. i don’t know what could be done about it, but something should be to prevent such a rare situation from happening.

I demand victory for this battle!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I’ve just discovered a major flaw in the Gauntlet system! The lack of draw...

I fought against a team with a Clairvoyant and when there was just her left, my WLilith stunned her with invincibility on.

I had my team slapping her for an hour, but WLilith always stunned her and none of the burn effects/my skills could remove the invincibility...

So i had to take a defeat. i don’t know what could be done about it, but something should be to prevent such a rare situation from happening.

I demand victory for this battle!!!
    Maybe I misunderstand the situation but couldn't you have used WLiliths power move to avoid her getting stunned? And is there an never ending invincibility buff? I thought they were always turn based?
    Inishmore-8627

Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    Maybe I misunderstand the situation but couldn't you have used WLiliths power move to avoid her getting stunned? And is there an never ending invincibility buff? I thought they were always turn based?
    She was kinda stunned for 2 turns and i could use wliliths Pmove only once and had to stun her again the next round :/

And the invincibility had permanent 2 rounds on. It only ticks off when the character takes an action...

I swear i’ve left it on auto for 1h and couldn’t finish her off.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    She was kinda stunned for 2 turns and i could use wliliths Pmove only once and had to stun her again the next round :/

And the invincibility had permanent 2 rounds on. It only ticks off when the character takes an action...

I swear i’ve left it on auto for 1h and couldn’t finish her off.
    That sounds weird and like some kind of major bug. I mean it should also count down if the character doesn't take any action. And shouldn't you also recieve power every turn no matter whether the other team takes action. The game is turn based not action based. At least that was my impression so far.
    Inishmore-8627

Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    That sounds weird and like some kind of major bug. I mean it should also count down if the character doesn't take any action. And shouldn't you also recieve power every turn no matter whether the other team takes action. The game is turn based not action based. At least that was my impression so far.
    Well...sadly not all the buffs count down every turn (like invincibility,counter,revenge,shields). That would be the only solution to this problem. make every buff lose 1 count at the end of the turn. but that’s too much to ask from these developers. we’ve seen what happens every time they fiddle around with skills (DDEs fury as the most recent example).

and i did get 3 power every round, but wliliths skill costs 7, so you only get enough every second-third round. so by the time Claire unstuned i had to use the basic attack again and stun her.

These are no bugs, just simple flaws in the core game mechanics

OS
    iOS
    I think that the X3 in talisman rewards should be a bit lower so newer players are able to get the sets easier, I always get stuck on AA and not because of defeats but because I run out of eddies to use so I get stuck on 2/3 of the sets all the time and I cant be the only new player that thinks this is kind of sad since not only am I not able to compete in pvp since I cant spend all iron coins on relics since I still need the talismans etc but I also cant get the talismans from gauntlet to be competitive.
    Specially this gauntlet since angel is rather good in pvp, same with avenger from FCs I still havent collected enough FC to even buy a single god so spending more then half to get talismans doesnt feel like a good idea...

OS
    Android
    So stoked to see Stormseye undefeated SSS in the top 100 Gauntlet this week. Swapping the talismans and exhausting his team members to get the good rewards! Charlotte arriving early for Xmas and bonus Angel talismans that always come in handy.Name:  Screenshot_2018-12-09-16-52-05.png
Views: 355
Size:  421.5 KB

OS
    Android
    So is there a new 5star evo shard available now?Name:  Screenshot_2018-12-09-19-07-01.png
Views: 296
Size:  766.7 KB