Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Unfortunatly all three attempts I made failed, I don't have a toonthat can hold Valor left, or Primordials, I used the purple six set in a few different toons along with some destinys in others, but to no avail, Fully sharded Mystic and Soldier failed as well as an unsharded DDE...
    Looking forward to reset and getting the rest of the ho on a bike frags at the end of two and half weeks time...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Talisman swapping in Gauntlet could be fast if there was a feature to lock groups once installed on a character and then removed/placed between characters with the required color talisman slots available. Like grouping components in CAD and moving them around. Is this a problem to make?

Keep a 6 set locked and move in 1 action, have 4+2 sets like Shadow and Advantage move at once, lock 3 talisman sets to move as a group, etc.
    Last edited by edsel; 10-24-2018 at 04:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    Remove All Talismans
    Transfer Talismans To

Two buttons that would very, very useful.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    I think I just went into a SS grade battle against Alexander, Sekhmet, W. Lilith and Prisoner having chosen the wrong Beelzebub (ie unsharded, no talismans equipped dupe). I had eternals on him, so I thought but they weren't there. He was wiped out pretty quickly but somehow I managed to get through with a win by the skin of my teeth. I'm still trying to figure out how I made that mistake as it could have or should have cost me.

I am wondering since dupes aren't allowed on S and SS, is there much point in having duplicates as I haven't needed them up to this point. Are they useful if you manage to get past SS?

I also wish there was a faster way to find the character you want and to swap talisman sets, as the original design didn't have so many characters and talismans in mind. Something has to be done in the near future surely...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Dupes are very useful for clearing AAA with single class available. 5 battles using Prisoner with Primordials for each one for the Gunner run, or having 5 of any other deal-breaker like Magus Lilith or Warrior Undead Rescuer...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Dupes are very useful for clearing AAA with single class available. 5 battles using Prisoner with Primordials for each one for the Gunner run, or having 5 of any other deal-breaker like Magus Lilith or Warrior Undead Rescuer...
    Well yeah some dupes are useful for AAA but since Gauntlet came out I've been saving a dupe of pretty much all 4/5* star Eddies and all 5* star allies and even a lot of the 4*. I'm not about to burn them all at the next sac event but saving most 4* ally dupes at this stage is possibly pointless, barring the odd one that has a really good passive or skill set.

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    I've got to sss level. I didn't realise what no refresh meant until I could'nt use my previous teams! Ha ha lesson learned. I'm struggling now, I'm just wasting sow so i'm leaving it there. Until next time

OS
    Android
    I think the Ranked Reward tiers should be adjusted so that attaining SSS guarantees a better reward than SS. The first SSS specific reward requires rank 50 or better. So, if you're in the top 100, there is no difference between finishing SSS vs. SS come reset. That seems wrong to me.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    It didn't look like I would make it but I managed to get to SSS. Without valor or primordials too, I didnt think that would be possible. I feel pretty confident in getting Charlotte now

Speaking of rewards, I can't see myself moving up into the top 50, currently at 93. So I don't see much point in doing any more battles, especially with little good allies I have left to use. I could only fall down I think. Since I am only just inside the top 100, I don't like the idea that I could potentially fall to the lower tiered reward of the top 250 grade SS even though I made it to SSS also. But it is what it is I suppose...I mean win rate has to mean something too.

thealchemist-3575.

There is something wrong with Enrico at rank 25. He has 1 loss more than me and another 2 guys and is still above us. it doesn’t change anything since the rewards are the same, but maybe a thing to look into in case it happens next time around positions 49&50...