Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Did anyone else get the wrong rewards at the end of the first Gauntlet? I got 100 warrior mythical frags instead of Charlotte and Eddie frags at Champion I (AAA +rank 2500). Ticket sent so hope to get the correct frags without any issue...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Did anyone else get the wrong rewards at the end of the first Gauntlet? I got 100 warrior mythical frags instead of Charlotte and Eddie frags at Champion I (AAA +rank 2500). Ticket sent so hope to get the correct frags without any issue...
    i have 175 charlotte ( with pvp event) and 100 final frontier for rank SS it seems to be fine for me
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Cheers - I guess it must only be a few accounts hitting this glitch otherwise there would be more posts about it on here. I'm not planning to push past AAA at all so going to need those 100 Charlotte frags back unless they keep dropping 25 or so here and there on smaller events throughout the next couple of months...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    AA well be my pinnacle for this ring of gauntlet. My sentinel and warrior are not up to the task. Still need to build my roster. I need about 2 more warrior Eddie's (shaman, Wickerman)

OS
    iOS
    The Gauntlet bug discussion is closed so I'll post this here.
    In Gauntlet SS level battle against Rainmaker, blue Lilith, Clair, and Nomad, the Nomad has Shroud permanently. I killed all allies other than Nomad (intentionally left him last). Nomad was completely invulnerable to all damage types from all of my team. Everything was being displayed as blocked. Magic, physical, and true were all blocked 100% and doing no damage. The only way I could do damage was to place a mark on the Nomad then perfect hit. The attack damage was blocked, but the mark damage would actually get applied. I had to kill the Nomad 1 mark at a time. Also during the battle I let the game run on auto for several minutes and watched the Nomad not take any damage at all from any attack with only shroud. I viewed the buffs/debuffs on the Nomad and no other effect was listed than shroud.
    I had Vampire Hunter, magus Lilith, Kari, and Lady Azov. There was no reason for Nomad to be impervious to all types of damage that I could see. I emailed it to support. Was I missing something? I thought he should have been taking reduced damage from all of my attacks.Name:  IMG_0617.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  77.1 KB If I hadn't had the ability to place a mark I would not have been able to kill the Nomad at all.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    There is something wrong with Enrico at rank 25. He has 1 loss more than me and another 2 guys and is still above us. it doesn’t change anything since the rewards are the same, but maybe a thing to look into in case it happens next time around positions 49&50...
    Exactly that is MY case this fortnight! i’m at rank 56 with 52/56, same as players up to rank 41. but for example napsi at rank 46 has 52/60...

How come that people with the same amount of victories but more losses are above me?! isn’t it just simple common sense math? what am i missing?

I know that i could just win one more battle to jump up 15 spots, but my first SSS opponent is HE,Mlilith,Alchemist and Sekhmet...so it’s not that easy with just rubish characters left on my side :/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    The Gauntlet bug discussion is closed so I'll post this here.
    In Gauntlet SS level battle against Rainmaker, blue Lilith, Clair, and Nomad, the Nomad has Shroud permanently. I killed all allies other than Nomad (intentionally left him last). Nomad was completely invulnerable to all damage types from all of my team. Everything was being displayed as blocked. Magic, physical, and true were all blocked 100% and doing no damage. The only way I could do damage was to place a mark on the Nomad then perfect hit. The attack damage was blocked, but the mark damage would actually get applied. I had to kill the Nomad 1 mark at a time. Also during the battle I let the game run on auto for several minutes and watched the Nomad not take any damage at all from any attack with only shroud. I viewed the buffs/debuffs on the Nomad and no other effect was listed than shroud.
    I had Vampire Hunter, magus Lilith, Kari, and Lady Azov. There was no reason for Nomad to be impervious to all types of damage that I could see. I emailed it to support. Was I missing something? I thought he should have been taking reduced damage from all of my attacks.Name:  IMG_0617.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  77.1 KB If I hadn't had the ability to place a mark I would not have been able to kill the Nomad at all.
    Same here...
    Only I dont have any way to kill the nomad.
    Gasper-4674

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Exactly that is MY case this fortnight! i’m at rank 56 with 52/56, same as players up to rank 41. but for example napsi at rank 46 has 52/60...

How come that people with the same amount of victories but more losses are above me?! isn’t it just simple common sense math? what am i missing?

I know that i could just win one more battle to jump up 15 spots, but my first SSS opponent is HE,Mlilith,Alchemist and Sekhmet...so it’s not that easy with just rubish characters left on my side :/
    yeah, i came here to write the same thing but i see you guys already stated this problem...
    It's the first time i reach the SSS level but I'm risking not to get the rewards for this level, cause of this problem about people with more losses being above me, but that's not all..

I also don't get how they came up wih such conditions for the ranked rewards:
    at the moment i'm in the Grand Master III level, which has the condition "SS & Rakn 100#", while i'm in SSS! This is simple logic...
    but the problem is that the rank above says "SSS & Rank 50#".. and given that i'm not in the first 50 (which i should be btw), i'm in this "limbo" between the 2 ranked rewards.

But i don't get why I'm included in the previous one, as i'm not even in SS level anymore
    They should let us reach the Grand Master II level as you reach SSS. Otherwise i'm getting the same reward that some in SS will get.

I want those 200 Charlotte fragments -.-

OS
    Android
    Regarding the rankings, below is an explanation from in-game Help:

Name:  20181109_115416.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  181.9 KB
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Hmm so it makes sense to play gauntlet earlier in the fortnight rather than later in the fortnight like I have been doing. Not sure I like that (why should it matter WHEN you reach a certain amount of wins?) but ultimately as long as I get some F/C, good amount of Final Frontier and Charlotte fragments I'm happy.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.