Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Vlad? That sounds like another randomly assembled team from Vlad in arena's ranks?
    Is that how there doing it really? I had not paid much attention to the names on the teams... has anyone come up against me? Or is this purely by chance...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Huckfinn, what teams did you try? Who else are you thinking of using in your next team?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    @Muzzleloader my first round was AE, Osiris, Gunner Shinobi and warrior child of damned. Second round was HE, Regina, warrior golden son and Gunner Lilith. Round 3 went to DDE, warrior trickster, Wickerman and prisoner. All Eddie's were fully maxed (shards and talismans) and many of my toons as well.

OS
    Android
    @ rags-6094 I've never faced you in the arena or gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    Funny thing is, I've faced closer to this combo before and not done this bad. I've beaten them and been beaten. Just not in 2 blows. I didn't see any real mean talismans to allow this to happen. The Lilith had what seemed to be shroud and immortality. Nothing to give great strength like she has. BBE did almost no damage with his one blow. It's all the Lilith.

OS
    Android
    My biggest problem in Gauntlet is me.
    I use up a few strong ally's on past battles then get lazy, don't switch talisman or forget about some of the likely attributes of the team I'm battling, I've been beaten twice now at SS level by Clansman, Horus, Osiris and G Lillith. Both times I failed to swap some talisman and put in some cleanse or the like to overcome Horus's stun effect the result- whole team wiped out in two goes to the defence whole team stunned and not a thing I could do about it...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I haven't switched a talisman yet But then I don't care about upper tiers.. I get to where I get and that's good enough for me. Usually end up n AAA somewhere because I refuse to collect duplicates and waste resources powering them up for this single feature.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-12-2018 at 08:14 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Dupes are NOT requiered for AAA. I have non and always pass without problems. Think about the team composition and select the right talismans for your strategy and it is fine without any dupes.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Didn't say they were required.... only that I wasn't collecting them. With no dupes.. AAA means you can't fight each battle with 4 allies, that's all.

And I may have meant AA.. Warrior only. that's the one you can't complete all 6 battles with 4 allied without dupes.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-12-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Got to AA for the first time. Thought I was doing pretty well, had a bit of difficulty on battle 2 with ETG, Eda, M COTD and S Priestess.
    3rd battle, I was up against BBE, Assassin and Magus Liliths and Ichiyou... Had my best characters up and got completely obliterated in 3 turns. All but my Samurai Ed were dead within two attacks in the first turn.
    Oh well, at least I did better than last time lol.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado