Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    OK this is absolutely ridiculous. I have my team set to fight a battle in Gauntlet. Hit the battle button, spinning thing comes up and I get error that there is no connection to the server try again. My team is still on the screen ready to go. I figure I'm ok. I check my characters and I back out. Play a few Cosmos battles to make sure my connection is working. Log off and back in to update my SoW count and when I go back I have a loss and those characters are not available. The game never took me past the Match Up screen. There is no way that can count as a loss. Ticket is in for what its worth... I understand how you felt T-Man. This is ridiculous. I should at least have to load into the damn battle screen before a game bug causes me to lose a battle I should easily win.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    My predicament is I have Eddie's that are still strong enough, but I'm getting into my weaker toons (not fully maxed). I'll try them later...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    OK this is absolutely ridiculous. I have my team set to fight a battle in Gauntlet. Hit the battle button, spinning thing comes up and I get error that there is no connection to the server try again. My team is still on the screen ready to go. I figure I'm ok. I check my characters and I back out. Play a few Cosmos battles to make sure my connection is working. Log off and back in to update my SoW count and when I go back I have a loss and those characters are not available. The game never took me past the Match Up screen. There is no way that can count as a loss. Ticket is in for what its worth... I understand how you felt T-Man. This is ridiculous. I should at least have to load into the damn battle screen before a game bug causes me to lose a battle I should easily win.
    I know how you guys feel. Just wiped a team out with no problem, the game freezes just as the skull pops up for the win and server error appears. I don't care about the lost characters on such an early stage, but I got credited with a loss. Not good!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Huckfinn, did you try sentinal desert warrior, his normal move can disable m lilith passive defense. Also if you have eternal he can have 6 green talisman. If you dont you can try energy and power to gain power when hit and attacking. Warrior death dog can help with power move of permadeath, his passive revive works well with serenity taisman.

What is your name and Id so someone can look at your roster and may be of help.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    @Muzzleloader my team name is kite1268-1219, you are one of my troopers. I couldn't use him as it's Gunner and warrior only. I got past it and luck would have it I got into the next team only to find Vlad again. No talisman list to see and yes time it is BBE, warrior and Gunner Mayan priestesses and Magus undead rescuer. Eddie should be my only real threat, but am wiped out by the priestesses. This is just not my week. I guess I'm only going to get this level, as I'm out of good toons.

OS
    Android
    Got through the service battle and reached the 3rd. Guess who is the 3rd opponent? Vlad again lol. This is to much. I'm not sure I can conquer another Vlad...

OS
    Android
    Huckfinn,do you put the life talisman on your gunner lilith to use her passive immunity?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    So what is this?? I‘m on Level C atm where it said „only warrior and sentinel“. Did 3/4 battles, now restarted the game and it changed to „only warrior and gunner“ on the last battle??? Just wanted to write how incredibly boring it is, every week same challenges, but now this is interesting hahaaaa. What a bugged game!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    @Muzzleloader Yes. I added them to her. Plus, she's fully sharded.

OS
    Android
    Awesome SS completed now I'll walk a way licking my wounds and consider wtf I'll do in SSS...
    Still a fist full of fully sharded Eddies, but all of them a little on the soft side you know PhantomEddie, Eternity Ed, Pharoah Ed, I still have Clansman from the latest Ed pack to hit LOTB and heaps of fully sharded oldies but not so confident on to many rounds in this round without some serious talisman swapping....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan