Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    OK this is absolutely ridiculous. I have my team set to fight a battle in Gauntlet. Hit the battle button, spinning thing comes up and I get error that there is no connection to the server try again. My team is still on the screen ready to go. I figure I'm ok. I check my characters and I back out. Play a few Cosmos battles to make sure my connection is working. Log off and back in to update my SoW count and when I go back I have a loss and those characters are not available. The game never took me past the Match Up screen. There is no way that can count as a loss. Ticket is in for what its worth... I understand how you felt T-Man. This is ridiculous. I should at least have to load into the damn battle screen before a game bug causes me to lose a battle I should easily win.
    Have opened two tickets the last two weeks for the same situation, didn't even got a reply besides the automated one...
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

This week seems to be much harder than the last one for me. I have usually had a few hard (HE, Prisoner, Magus lilith, those kind of chars) fights at the start and end of SS and a few at the start of every SSS grade. This week i had a new combination i've never seen before consisting of Beast Ed, Set, Osiris, Sentinel CR. But after that the rest of SS had Prioner, Magus lilith, Hallowed Eddie and a 4th character being their one of the new, a god, or a lilith.

Anyone else had a much harder setup to beat this reset than last?
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    This one seemed easier for me but that's because I hardly have any talismans on sentinel but quite a few on gunner - seemed to make a difference.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    This week seems to be much harder than the last one for me. I have usually had a few hard (HE, Prisoner, Magus lilith, those kind of chars) fights at the start and end of SS and a few at the start of every SSS grade. This week i had a new combination i've never seen before consisting of Beast Ed, Set, Osiris, Sentinel CR. But after that the rest of SS had Prioner, Magus lilith, Hallowed Eddie and a 4th character being their one of the new, a god, or a lilith.

Anyone else had a much harder setup to beat this reset than last?
    This is the third SSS, on the second one I faced pretty much HE-alchemist teams compositions...Name:  Screenshot_20181115-131503.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  935.9 KB

OS
    Android
    Same as always, I'm stuck on AAA ... I can't beat Clansman & 3 Liliths combinaison with my weak warriors left ...
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    This is the third SSS, on the second one I faced pretty much HE-alchemist teams compositions...Name:  Screenshot_20181115-131503.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  935.9 KB
    So guess who decided to show up again. I won't miss this team once they get a well deserved NERFName:  Screenshot_2018-11-15-08-37-03.png
Views: 344
Size:  840.8 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    So guess who decided to show up again. I won't miss this team once they get a well deserved NERFName:  Screenshot_2018-11-15-08-37-03.png
Views: 344
Size:  840.8 KB
    Same feeling here, I hate that team hope soon they ll get a laze around their necks!

OS
    iOS
    I've found this week much harder. I had hoped they were going to start implementing a bit of variety in the opposing teams. It feels like SS has been the same characters over and over again. I am tired of hitting a run of 4-5 variations of the same characters in a row. 3 blue Liliths, 3 Osiris, 2 Ra, 2 Doomsday, 2 Hallowed, 2 prisoner.... mix in the other gods for filler and its been an ugly run. If I wanted to beat the same team repeatedly I would play in the arena. I'm expected to go deep into my roster but they are pulling from the same list of 20 characters for way too many battles. I felt like there was more variation last gauntlet. The hard teams where there, just not so many right in a row.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I've found this week much harder. I had hoped they were going to start implementing a bit of variety in the opposing teams. It feels like SS has been the same characters over and over again. I am tired of hitting a run of 4-5 variations of the same characters in a row. 3 blue Liliths, 3 Osiris, 2 Ra, 2 Doomsday, 2 Hallowed, 2 prisoner.... mix in the other gods for filler and its been an ugly run. If I wanted to beat the same team repeatedly I would play in the arena. I'm expected to go deep into my roster but they are pulling from the same list of 20 characters for way too many battles. I felt like there was more variation last gauntlet. The hard teams where there, just not so many right in a row.
    Guess who popped in for another visit, maybe these stooges got lost again on their way to the arena.Name:  Screenshot_2018-11-15-14-56-02.png
Views: 545
Size:  817.4 KB

OS
    Android
    After hitting the battle,button screen went black,and,I lost before getting to fight. This happens often and many of us lose because of,whatever bug makes,the game decide,to,restart without any reason. Please,investigate.