Banned
    WTF are the [moderator] smoking????
    1200 times?????????

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    WTF are the [moderator] smoking????
    1200 times?????????
    You have 2 weeks to do this dude, chill out.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Has anyone noted the drop rate of ironite in the new dungeons? Without earning any ironite you would need to buy between 3-7 refills each day depending on what level you play. That's will be 85 battles everyday to reach the achievements goals.

The rewards for completing each level doesnt justify the amount of SoT refills needed unless you pull the toons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hey everyone!

Just a heads up that we've added new Event Challenges for Behind the False Mask. You can check those out in the Challenge Menu.

Cheers!
    That's great what about the 100 odd times I played it yesterday and this morning? Maybe more....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Bought 50 souls. No Count or Madame for me. Just one Phantom Eddie + 2 from Warrior souls. Sorry, but the dropchance from Event Souls has to be fixed, really disapointing...

OS
    Android
    Rags, what was the drop rate of the rewards. After the recent sacrifice event the rewards dont really interest me except the frags.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by waymo View Post
    I'm having this problem too. I've not been able to get past this level. Anyone got ideas?
    I submitted a ticket about this and was told that there was a problem with Angel of Mercy (gunner angel) on this level. For the moment, avoid using that character.

Hope this helps...
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    I got Phantom and the Madam out of rare souls. I won't even bother to farm those levels. I guess I got lucky in this one, finally.
    Daniel empty your inbox buddy it's overflowing....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Has anyone noted the drop rate of ironite in the new dungeons? Without earning any ironite you would need to buy between 3-7 refills each day depending on what level you play. That's will be 85 battles everyday to reach the achievements goals.

The rewards for completing each level doesnt justify the amount of SoT refills needed unless you pull the toons.
    I've been playing Hard mostly. With the SoT rewards and occasional 10 Ironite drops, it seems to work out to about 13 runs for a little over 20 net Ironite. That's a pretty rough estimate, though - I haven't been tracking it really closely.

I haven't done the math on the Achievements and whether they are worth the Ironite they would cost. But, I would presume they are, if you are interested in the rewards they provide. NF usually gets the math pretty good on these things, once you consider the full set of rewards you'll receive, along with the final out of pocket Ironite.

I'll probably play it pretty aggressively. It'd be nice to get The Count. But, I'm primarily interested in getting a couple more sets of Eclipse talismans (which are more guaranteed). I've seen 3 so far, after probably about 150 runs (mostly on Hard).

Also, it's just awesome to have some amazing looking new scenery and fresh enemies.

Edit: Make that 4 Eclipse talismans in about 160 runs.
    Last edited by druid138; 10-19-2018 at 05:06 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    something is wrong with count,i am playing 15 times easy with only magus and only 3/15,i think troopers make problems,devs please fix this....