Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    no eclipse from 500 sot on farming hard,and no any of new 3 characters from 5 leg and 150 rarre souls...

OS
    Android
    Bought a couple of soul packs to supplement my last few pumpkin smashing sacrifices and pulled Phantom Eddie. He seems pretty good for autofarming Powerslave as he has multi-hitting AoE true damage - not tried him in anything else yet. Love the design of Christine and Raoul, sorry, I mean The Madam and The Count. Not sure I'll get any more Halloween souls given the fragment drop rate but I've got quite a hoard of Heroics from the sac event so I'll possibly sit on them until The Count comes up and hopefully pull The Madam from a Rare or Legendary at some point.

Fun event, lovely dungeon design, shame about the frag drop rates...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I havent had a chance to look at the dungeon yet ive been so busy with sacrificing. I have already acquired 2x Madam's and Phantom Eddie from legendary souls though just now.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    i give up,today 22 leg souls and 12 event souls no luck to receive and of this 3 characters,also my gold is zero now...

OS
    Android
    Finally built a successful team

Iron Eddie
    S Corrupt rescuer (with thorn)
    Redan
    Osiris

Takes about 6 min, but I don't have much assassin and gunner relics

OS
    Android
    I use DDE, Redan, Prisonner & Sekhmet (1 defeat since this morning on auto) ... best time record is 1 min 57 sec on madness

But I use a dozen legendary, 13 halloween & I got none of the 3 new characters ... maybe 1 day

Is Phantom Eddie available on rare souls ?
    Last edited by kgk56; 10-18-2018 at 02:03 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Just as heads up for all you to know. You can get Phantom and Madam from Legendary and Rare souls too so only the Count is locked behind the event soul. I received Phantom from Rare souls and Madam from a Legendary.

If you have any stored up from the pumpkins now is the chance to use them. Took about 30 Legendary and 120 Rare souls to get both.

I used DDE,Sekemet, Osiris and Alchemist first go then used

Phantom, Madam, Icarus and Alchemist second go. Have not tried an auto team because I have 2/3 and the frag drop rate is just too low. What I like best is the 2400IC (in the form of 3 Purge Talismans) freebie for clearing all three. That needs to be acknowledged as a good gift. Now I need to find a good spot for them. It would be cool if that dungeon rotated every month and that would allow them to introduce a new character. I like the difficulty in that they are not push overs by any means.

Farm team that works so far for me on Auto
    DDE - Angel/Fate
    Alchemist Angel/Immortality
    Osiris - Strike/Energy
    Madam - Destiny/Sustaining.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 10-18-2018 at 02:28 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    This sucks, I played the first dungeon and never finished, eddie is sleeping and madam regenerates and continue to put my eddie to sleep in constant loop.

OS
    Android
    Haven't had to ask anything for a long time.. having a hell of a time trying to get through the first wave of the last phantom dungeon level.. also wondering how it is that the soulless demons have revenge ability when they have mando... 2 green and 1 blue slot... and no description in their attack or passive skills far as I can see that say 'revenge' anything... they all revenge and all proc cyclone and thorn shields without fail.. and hit like a ton of bricks... dont have G Lillith and wondering what other alternative teams and Talisman combos are getting the job done.. cool dungeon btw NF... but kinda cheating a bit throwing revenge on a char that shouldn't be able to have that skill if it has Power Talismans as well..
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Haven't had to ask anything for a long time.. having a hell of a time trying to get through the first wave of the last phantom dungeon level.. also wondering how it is that the soulless demons have revenge ability when they have mando... 2 green and 1 blue slot... and no description in their attack or passive skills far as I can see that say 'revenge' anything... they all revenge and all proc cyclone and thorn shields without fail.. and hit like a ton of bricks... dont have G Lillith and wondering what other alternative teams and Talisman combos are getting the job done.. cool dungeon btw NF... but kinda cheating a bit throwing revenge on a char that shouldn't be able to have that skill if it has Power Talismans as well..
    There is a blue talisman set giving revenge. It was available a while ago, but pay-only.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020