Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    470 runs, 2 eclipse. Until ~400 runs I had ZERO eclipse. So a drop rate cannot be calculated on a reasonable basis. Still I can say it is far too low for most players, but the bandwidth is huge if you read the posts here!
    Statistics is hard, you need a large sample; your crap luck is offset by some other SOB that got 3 extra.

Starting from post 121 through 170, I totaled all the runs and talismans from what was posted.
    10776 runs gave 145 talismans, for a drop rate of 1.436%.
    That includes across all levels, so hard to say if difficulty has an influence, but there are some outliers that said they ran only, or mostly, madness: 340, 18, 5.294%, wow; 645, 20, 3.1%.
    Also some outliers the other way: 599, 0; 350, 0. No idea what difficulty those were.

I got my first at about 190, 80-85% on hard, as I wrote this post.

I would say that, as is usually described, higher difficulty gives better rewards.
    Sadly, I don't believe I have a team capable of completing madness, so won't get the third purge, let alone enough eclipse.
    Bummer; oh well.

OS
    iOS
    800 runs so far.
    Has given me 7 eclipse talismans and 6 phantom-Eddies, 3 of them out of a stack of 10 halloween souls. The rest from rares. No Madam or count as of yet...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Holy crap that is some run you are doing there! 1200 is a shed load of runs! Have you got any of the event characters? I really hope so as that is some ironite to checuk at it! I have the Eddie but not the others yet. Not sure If I will go for the 1000 or not to be honest but my drop rates have been OK but only tracking ironite and tallies and only tracking ironite as I was at 1950 before the event and I am just spending what I earn as I go along.
    Actually 14 eclipses (but lost the count of runs after 1200), I got 2 Phantom from rare souls, 1 from halloween soul (means 3 in total) & 1 Madam from a legendary + 500+ SOW ... but not the Cunt
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Nice one kgk - that is good going for sure. As I said I am just spending the ironite I make each day so not going below 2k in the bank on that - but to be honest I think this is a great event based on that as there is no net ironite spend for me and I am gaining stuff for 'free'. Not sure I will hit the top targets but I will keep ploughing on to see what comes of it all.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fight4life View Post
    800 runs so far.
    Has given me 7 eclipse talismans and 6 phantom-Eddies, 3 of them out of a stack of 10 halloween souls. The rest from rares. No Madam or count as of yet...
    I don't have that luck, the only good characters I received from rare souls or legendary (nothing from halloween souls) is Corrupted General. Got 3 in a week.!

And I received 6 eclipse talismans.

OS
    Android
    15 eclipse now, but I don't have enough 3* A runes to levelled 'em up to 50 (as I'm grinding only the BtFM dungeon for 1 week)

Precision : I play auto and level hard ... all the Eddie troopers first with Prisonner, Redan & W Lilith then DDE, Prisonner, Redan & W Lilith with 100% wins rate
    Last edited by kgk56; 10-26-2018 at 10:02 AM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    and the best team for auto in madness is....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    i am playing only manually on madness,DDE,PRISONER,HORUS and OSIRIS

if someone have better option please tell here,i really need team for auto...

OS
    Android
    I run auto with iron eddie, blue lilith, gunner lilith and prisoner
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    I'm running this set up on Madness, 100% win rate so far, around 160 runs.

Hallowed Eddie - Valor
    A Corrupt Rescuer - Power, Avenger
    Osiris - Thorn, Energy
    Prisoner - Primordial

Background Eddies
    Benjamin - Eternal
    Storm - Oracle

So far so good. 3 to 4 minutes per run. Not the best time, but it is a sure shot. Not even close to lose a character.

So far I got 1 eclipse, 3 more to go, fingers crossed. Ahahaah

EDIT: Switched Hallowed to Iron Eddie with Death and Guard and holy shit, he means business... ahahahuha
    You can test that team yup, seems to do 100%
    But where have you found avenger and redemption talismans?
    Last edited by blade685; 10-26-2018 at 05:14 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.