Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    I haven't started any of the class specific challenges yet so I'm just concentrating on the Madness Auto to get another set of the Eclipse talis...

Been having to work too much today so the team I'm using with pretty good success is:

DDE: Fate / Chance
    Baroness Redan : 4 Life / 2 shell
    Prisoner: Primordial
    Mag Lilith: Destiny / Immunity

Haven't had a loss in about 800 SoT but it's been pretty close now and again and I wondered how I survived.

I know there are better combinations out there, but this is all I had time for today.

Good Luck!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by magick2401 View Post
    I submitted a ticket about this and was told that there was a problem with Angel of Mercy (gunner angel) on this level. For the moment, avoid using that character.

Hope this helps...
    I submitted a ticket too & have heard nothing. I don't even have that toon. However I've got thru that level by using all warrior toons

OS
    Android
    I just noticed a 10 Frontier Coin drop after a run on Hard. It wasn't tied to an Achievement, just a normal run.

If you check the Rewards description box, there are lots of potential goodies in here: FCs, skill shards, rare souls, Eclipse talismans, etc. I'm just saying don't necessarily decide it's too expensive until you've considered the final set of rewards vs. the final out of pocket cost. It may still not be worth it to you, but the Achievement rewards and Halloween Soul fragment drops are only part of the whole picture.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    For those looking for an Assassin Auto Farm team. Works just as good on manual but man it smokes on Auto.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ion-false-mask
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Turns out that if you have Redemption Talismans handy then they'll take away the revenge buffs that make the first wave so annoying. After that it's a real cakewalk.

Iron Eddie: Fate, Guard
    Astra: Redemption, Vampire
    Assassin Corrupt Rescuer: Destiny, Sustaining
    Set: Angel, Immortality
    I also have Storm Eddie riding shotgun with Oracle Talismans for the healing and health buff

Takes me around 2 or 3 ish minutes on auto but it works perfectly.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I just noticed a 10 Frontier Coin drop after a run on Hard. It wasn't tied to an Achievement, just a normal run.

If you check the Rewards description box, there are lots of potential goodies in here: FCs, skill shards, rare souls, Eclipse talismans, etc. I'm just saying don't necessarily decide it's too expensive until you've considered the final set of rewards vs. the final out of pocket cost. It may still not be worth it to you, but the Achievement rewards and Halloween Soul fragment drops are only part of the whole picture.
    Just got a skill shard and rare soul on back-to-back runs. A little less exciting than normal, given all the loot from the Sacrifice event. But, still goes to show that the value of the dungeon is better than it might first appear.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    What other teams have you all found that can defeat the madness level? I don't have beast Eddie, horus, redan, magus lilith or set. Or the 3 new characters.

OS
    Android
    Metalking, what are your top sharded Eddie's and toons you have to play.

OS
    Android
    Most characters are level 100. Vh,navigator,ss,clansman,prisoner,w,gunner,assassi n lilliths, all cotd,sekmet,axis general, many more. Only missing Alexander,coalgiver,beast ed, phantom,madam,redan,krampus, the beast,sent lillith,magus lillith,set horus,aset,astra, a couple more. Check me out metalking-3386. I have some Destiny eternal and primordial talismans.

OS
    Android
    Try using. DDE, prisoner, Osiris,G lilith. It was stated previously in this thread..

DDE should have angel/fate talis.
    Prisoner. Primordials
    Osiris. Strike/energy
    Lilith. Destiny/fate.

I minute on hard, 3 minutes on madness.