Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I definitely like the look of the dungeon. I am guessing we will be seeing it again when Night City FINALLY becomes available. The purge talismans and rewards for doing the first two class specific runs will come in handy as that will give me enough fragments to complete a 7th son for sacrifice. Not sure if I will bother with the madness challenge as yet. Or how much grinding I will do as rewards are kinda so so after the sac event. I did manage to get two lots of 10 Frontier coins from the normal level though so if Eclipse talismans or F/C drops happen a bit more I might grind more.

I have a question as to why the reward for 250 runs has 2* evo runes and not 3*? Now 9 of 3* runes is worth grinding for as those are like gold atm, but 2* is so....pointless.

I would like to see more of these temporary dungeons too. A Xmas dungeon perhaps with Xmas souls for a chance at coal-giver, krampus, S. Elf?
    Last edited by thealchemist; 10-20-2018 at 03:08 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I found a team that can defeat the madness level. I used iron Eddie, sekmet, prisoner, and gunner lilith. Lilith has eternal, prisoner primordial, sekmet valor, and iron is using guard and assassin and explosive.

OS
    Android
    Kaz-can you yank out the pumpkins and put in Krampus and Elf with some Xmas decorations and make a cool Christmas dungeon for us? Playing this new environment is a blast, hope it can recycle.

OS
    Android
    Nice dungeon, but what is the drop rate of eclipse talisman ??
    322 battles (200 hard, 15 easy and the rest madness), and only 2 eclipse talismans, one dropped in the easy stage, and one in the hard stage ....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Kaz-can you yank out the pumpkins and put in Krampus and Elf with some Xmas decorations and make a cool Christmas dungeon for us? Playing this new environment is a blast, hope it can recycle.
    I second this with possessed snowmen, wickerdeer, elves (add warrior and magus versions to compliment the sentinel version) and the likes of krampus and coal-giver as the bosses. Would be a cool way to try to earn krampus and coal-giver too as I dont have any of them.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Nice dungeon, but what is the drop rate of eclipse talisman ??
    322 battles (200 hard, 15 easy and the rest madness), and only 2 eclipse talismans, one dropped in the easy stage, and one in the hard stage ....
    Sems to be much better for me: 5 eclipse talis after 230 battles won (vast majority on madness though). But have not seen a skill shard yet.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Cool, I just found a team that gets quite easy through the first wave but makes the game crash every single time as soon as the second wave shows up. WTF is going on. I use DDE, Osiris (Strike, Health, random green), Prisoner (Promordial), Angel of Mercy with Destiny and Health. In the back I have Storm Eddie with Oracle and Viking with Eternal.

Tried it for 10 runs and the result was always the same: 1st wave: Piece of Cake, 2nd wave: Starring contest. I will add this comment to the Bug-Section.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    I have received only one eclipse talisman from running in hard since yesterday.

OS
    iOS
    Using Iron Eddy, Blue Lillith, Prisoner and Icarus. 100% wins after 180 battles on madness. Got 3 Eclipses so far.

OS
    Android
    What talis are you using on IE and Icarus.