Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Update: I did suffer a defeat with that last outfit.. I'm talking on Auto b.t.w.. Alex is useless too I tried...
    I'm currently running POM G Lillith Osiris and Horus with eternals and as I write this they got beaten too!
    I don't know will get back to you shortly..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    First runs I got lucky and cleared all difficulties on auto with:
    POM
    W Lilith
    Redan
    Osiris

If lilith survives the first wave then it is no problem, but if she dies you are done eventually.

Different team I succeeded, but needed lots of time and manual play at the end is
    Clansman
    Blue goddess (forgot which was her name now)
    Redan
    Osiris

Can anyone clarify what are the rewards actually, I get some fragments and unicolour shards, but if that is all I am not sure it worth it.

OS
    Android
    I bought 10 souls and fought the 3 rounds of the event dungeon.

I got only another Hallowed Eddie.

Event over 4 me. Boring & low Droprates.

OS
    Android
    Opened first Halloween soul and got Count. Then read this thread and tried my luck with Legendary soul...got Madam. It seems to by my day today. I could really use one more warrior Eddie. Count is strange beast, it sometimes goes into some kind of of murdering cycle and keeps attacking until everybody is dead.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm using Osiris, Gunner lilith, Horus and doomsday Eddie on auto. Worked smoothly for me so far

OS
    iOS
    Iron Eddie, G + M + A Lilith do the job pretty smoothly for me on auto. But did just four runs so far, since I am still trying to get the most out of the sac event and farming Powerslave hard for gold (since I just ran out of it).

Edit: Got Madam from a Mythical Soul; nothing useful from the free Halloween Souls.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Very nice dungeon and a nice challange. So far I found no team that works reliable on auto. Will try to find some way around it tomorrow...

Oh and besides: The first time I got a character during a event from an event soul. In fact not only one, but by opening 6 souls I got Phantom Eddie and the Duke. Here we go again about RNG. People will always complain and claim RNG is broken, but is simply is what it is: RNG. It took my two years to get a character during the event and then... BOOM two out of three.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    So we have 3 new characters, only 1 is event soul exclusive - that's fine! I only played every stage once for the goodies. I am not sure if it is worth to grind for 10 SoT. Eclipse Talis can drop from that level? Did anyone got some already? I could imagine that it takes a lot of runs to get 6 Talis! But this event runs for 2 weeks - that's a long period! So I won't bother today as I need to grind LoL for more XP shards to finish the pumpkin crazyness first BTW: The level design is really nice!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    Very nice dungeon and a nice challange. So far I found no team that works reliable on auto. Will try to find some way around it tomorrow...

Oh and besides: The first time I got a character during a event from an event soul. In fact not only one, but by opening 6 souls I got Phantom Eddie and the Duke. Here we go again about RNG. People will always complain and claim RNG is broken, but is simply is what it is: RNG. It took my two years to get a character during the event and then... BOOM two out of three.
    I wish I were as lucky as you were :'( 16 souls opened (6 from the event+10 pack from the store) and I only got a Shaman Eddie. Good for next sac event but not really what I was hoping for...

OS
    iOS
    3 Halloween Fragments for clearing Madness? Have you been listening to Rod Smallwood on how to be a stingy as possible? Ridiciously low.

Event is cool, nice to have a new level, even if I think the difficulty on Madneas coild be dialed back a bit. Bit opened all the Halloween Souls I got from clearing the levels, no event characters so where’s my incentive to play through the levels? For 2 or 3 measely Halloween Fragments? Not worth my time.

Hopefully I’ll pull Phantom Eddie when he’s finally available through Heroic Souls.