Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Too bad the Alchemist is freezing the pve. Shadow + advantage would obliterate those fuckers.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    I finally managed to get a complete eclipse set. It took me 315 runs and i got most of them on madness. Gonna keep on clearing the dungeon till I reach the 400 stretch goal bonus and then no more phantom for me :')

OS
    Android
    So after my last post on this thread, I ran through around 10-15 Normal-level battles (From regenerated SoT) to finish off using my troopers... Two Eclipse dropped, so I've finally got a full set with one to spare!
    I don't think I'll be trying to get Count or Madam now - I've used 99% of my Ironite, so just casual battles I guess. Hopefully it'll be worth it... Right??
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Madam and Phantom will be available after the event.

I got Phantom from a Halloween soul and then got a second one from a rare soul. I then pulled Madam from a legendary soul. Still no sign of The Count though from all the Halloween souls I've redeemed in the book. :/
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I'm giving up at 400 all I've had from halloween souls is 3* dupes & 2 eclipse tals. I have got Icarus from a rare soul drop tho. I'm just bored of it now

OS
    iOS
    They put Madam in rere souls but not put Count in G/A rare souls,so stupid...

OS
    Android
    It took 800+ battles, mixture of normal, hard and madness to acquire a full set of eclipse talis. No sign of the Count.

It amazing that after only 1 week people are getting bored of the new material. It will probably be the same with night city and silent planet. The rewards are decent with the skill shards, 3* evo runes and shards. The drop rate of ironite keeps the game from costing that much, I only spent a net of 120 ironite for 800 battles.

OS
    iOS
    Last update: 100% success rate after 500 runs on madness:

Icarus (Destiny, Shell)
    IE (Guard, Vampiric or Void)
    Blue Lillith (Destiny, Immunity)
    Prisoner (Primordials)

In the background I have:
    Viking (Eternal)
    Storm (Oracle)

Got 2 complete talis sets so far.

OS
    Android
    About 400 battles won and got the full eclipse Set, that makes me feel fine.
    The Halloween souls itself brought me by now only 3* Charakters. In a rare Soul I found The Nomad. Nice, I didn´t had him before, but would be a bit happier with one of the event Characters from out the Halloween souls. I´m trying to reach the 800 wins for another legendary soul (not willing to buy the 5* Soul in the store!!), the 1200 will not happen because of lack of time and ironite.

OS
    iOS
    don't expect 5 star characters from this magus/warrior/assassin legendary souls....