Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    At first I thought it was a bug that the challenges appeared only today, it's a shame the system haven't counted all the times we cleared the levels yesterday...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    You have 2 weeks to do this dude, chill out.
    Man it was right who said that they are increasing the milestones with every new event that comes out, that's not nice. One can't pass entire days on this game to get some rewards, the goals should be more reasonable to reach imo.
    Anyway I'm not going to even try those 3/4/500 and higher thresholds as the rewards are cheap btw.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    something is wrong with count,i am playing 15 times easy with only magus and only 3/15,i think troopers make problems,devs please fix this....
    If you have trooper from other class, it would not get counted as magus only battle.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Any suggestions for Assassin team? Is it even possible without Set?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Unbelievable . . . Just converted some fragments from farming into a Halloween Soul, and The Count showed up. What a week this is.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Any suggestions for Assassin team? Is it even possible without Set?
    Assassins are not the best characters when it comes to survivability and in this challenge we need them all to stay alive I was thinking to use the IRON Eddie + Assassin Demon spawn combination to permastun the enemies, then carry Rainmaker and VHE eddie in order to use their fury when it's needed (to revive and cast shroud). Then I honestly really don't know I guess that someone who removes buffs is also necessary (especially on first wave) and maybe wrath or Assassin corrupted rescuer will be the right choice. BTW I haven't tried yet. Anyone else got tips to give?
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Assassin Lilith can wield Eternal talismans if that helps anyone? I haven't tried this challenge yet but my plan is VHE or IE with Astra, Wrath and Lilith... No idea how it will work out though.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I sac 200 rare souls and didn't get Phantom but with some legendary I pulled Madam, which is nice

About the new event, it's finally a good raison to auto-farm this dungeon
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I have only found an all assassin team to beat it on manual. I have no luck passing even the first wave if this is done on auto.
    IE immortal/void + energy
    purple crab Destiny + ward
    purple lilith eternal
    krampus advantage + hunter + prime (the one giving perfect immunity on chance on perfect hits)
    only the crab is unsharded
    To beat the dreaded first wave just take advantage of the crab's crave to use IE's burning fires attack and stun the demons. the try stealing the immunity from the bats with the lilith and use krampus' special attack to get lifesteal just in case (He wreaks havoc, my fave gauntlet char. With all that healing and extra turns he has managed to be my only surviving toon in 1v4 situations and still win). repeat the attack if the demons survive for a second round and then block beneficial effects on the bats to beat them easily.
    2nd,3rd,4th round are a walk in the park. just repeat the crave+burning fires strategy.
    For the boss round the way I do it is:
    (make sure I have full power and energy) steal immunity from the madam with lilith (if I am lucky), use IE's fury to inflict perfect corruption or block beneficial effects and krampus' special for lifesteal. The prime talis help, if lilith is not lucky in stealing immunity. slowly grind all toons down since they have no healing, due to crave + heal block (from IE's fury) and wait for the immortality to go away, and then nuke the phantom.
    Krampus' extra turns + curse + hunter talis work wonders damage wise.
    Has anybody found an auto team in either assassin or warrior?
    Last edited by george-2964; 10-19-2018 at 10:17 AM. Reason: typo

OS
    Android
    nice.... but what is the crab char? i found answer for IE... ( Bill Gates rockz) and pls tell some idea to change Krampus , becoz no have yet.... thnkju

and ofc no have eternal / destiny talismans :S

i bet no have chance without them ....
    Last edited by Rene-gate; 10-19-2018 at 01:19 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rene-gate View Post
    nice.... but what is the crab char? i found answer for IE... ( Bill Gates rockz) and pls tell some idea to change Krampus , becoz no have yet.... thnkju

and ofc no have eternal / destiny talismans :S

i bet no have chance without them ....
    the crab is assassin demon spawn.
    Instead of krampus, I would use either purple valkkyrie to remove beneficial effects, or desert sniper. I suppose assassin corrupt rescuer works too, but I don't have her.
    From the top of my head I would also suggest assassin soulless demon with the 6 piece blue talisman (only with that, because it has very low survivability otherwise), or even purple trickster to remove beneficial effects, or axis soldier with echo talis, to get a lot of extra turns.
    I don't know if any of those combiations are acturally working, but for sure you need Iron Eddy (IE) and assassin demon spawn to make this kinda work.