OS
    Android

Behind the false mask event (eclipse talisman drop)

Hello guys,
    I am wondering how many eclipse talismans did you get from finishing the Behind the false mask event?
    I wa able to get a complete 6 set and I am curious if the drop rate is predefined for the 1200 runs, or this is my own lucky experience only.
    Thank you for your attention.

OS
    iOS
    Hi – as already posted in another thread, I have nearly finished the 1200 runs (1100+ of them on madness), and already got 25 eclipse talismans (4 complete sets + 1). Given that you seem to have completed only one set, I've been pretty lucky, I guess.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Thank you natasar. Obviously the madness level drop rate is greater than normal. I've done the normal runs because of SOT consumption reasons

OS
    Android
    I just finished the 1200 runs last night. I ended up with 16 eclipse talismans from the the event so far. I ran through all my troopers each day on normal and then did a couple sot refills per day to auto some runs on madness. The frontier coins, 3 star evo runes, SOW and the occasional rare soul are a good addition to the Halloween fragments.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Finished 1200 last week, still grinding the dungeon hard level on auto : 25 Eclipse so far (maybe 30 at the end of the event)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹