Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Iron Eddie - Void, Guard
    Storm Eddie - Oracle
    Newborn of Light - Valor
    Lilith - Death, Power
    Pyro Soldier - Destiny, Sustaining

That was my team. They did a nice job on this mission.
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 10-20-2018 at 12:28 PM.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Finally Astra is back in play... Did not use her for a couple months now, but after experimenting with different line-ups, she was surprisingly good in this dungeon (even with the relatively low HP setup I use her with).

My team (auto-play) that finally got the achievement done was (not 100% safe though):

Iron Eddie (Fate/Guard)
    Astra (Fate/Strike)
    Lilith (Fate/Energy)
    Set (Eclipse)
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    The assassin only mission has been the hardest since in the insane dungeon event. That event wasn't the hardest, it just took so long for some battles. This time it really made us try different lineups . NF really put some thought in this event. They have been working on new material. Great job NF.

OS
    iOS
    I was getting totally denied for this mission until I tried this. I only tried twice before but the result was so bad that I gave up on it.

I had to swap some talismans between my characters to get them equipped correctly and I don’t have Set, so I used Lilith instead, but I gave it a run through and it worked! I don’t expect it will work every time but it will succeed often enough that I will be able to complete it without too much trouble.

My team:

Iron Eddie (Void and Guard talismans)
    Astra (Void and Angel talismans)
    Corrupt Rescuer (Destiny and Shell talismans)
    Lilith (Eternal talismans)

All of them are fully skill-sharded, except for Lilith (who has 5 skill shards applied)

Astra was in the most danger, her health dropping to below half on two occasions while I watched, but Iron Eddie’s heal and other buffs kept her alive.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Greyhame; 10-21-2018 at 02:18 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Saw a video of
    Iron Eddie - Void/Guard
    Astra Void/Angel
    Assassin Corrupt Rescuer Destiny/Shell
    Set - Shadow/Shell

well just dropped 20 G/A souls to try and get her and I did..along with another Cyborg lol...Astra done!

Credit where Credit is due - Henry from the FB group used this setup and I did as well and it works perfect for auto farming. Not sure on his talismans but I posted mine above. Clears done with ease. I watched all 10 fights and it was never even close to a loss.
    While it’s more successful than my previous teams, those damn Souless Demons still kill me. Thanks for the tip though. Least it’ssaving me doing it manually 15 times.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhame View Post
    I was getting totally denied for this mission until I tried this. I only tried twice before but the result was so bad that I gave up on it.

I had to swap some talismans between my characters to get them equipped correctly and I don’t have Set, so I used Lilith instead, but I gave it a run through and it worked! I don’t expect it will work every time but it will succeed often enough that I will be able to complete it without too much trouble.

My team:

Iron Eddie (Void and Guard talismans)
    Astra (Void and Angel talismans)
    Corrupt Rescuer (Destiny and Shell talismans)
    Lilith (Eternal talismans)

All of them are fully skill-sharded, except for Lilith (who has 5 skill shards applied)

Astra was in the most danger, her health dropping to below half on two occasions while I watched, but Iron Eddie’s heal and other buffs kept her alive.

Thank you!
    Thanks, that was actually the only team that worked for me, even in manual! I may even try it on auto lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Saw a video of
    Iron Eddie - Void/Guard
    Astra Void/Angel
    Assassin Corrupt Rescuer Destiny/Shell
    Set - Shadow/Shell

well just dropped 20 G/A souls to try and get her and I did..along with another Cyborg lol...Astra done!

Credit where Credit is due - Henry from the FB group used this setup and I did as well and it works perfect for auto farming. Not sure on his talismans but I posted mine above. Clears done with ease. I watched all 10 fights and it was never even close to a loss.
    I gave that team a try. Works as advertised. 15 runs, 15 wins.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I used:
    Iron Ed (Void, Guard)
    Astra (Guard, Assassin)
    Demon Spawn (Destiny, Advantage)
    Desert Sniper (Strength, Piercing, Immunity)

This line up obliterated the first 4 waves but wasn't fool proof on the boss wave. Took perhaps 20 battles to get the 15 with all alive.
    SDTull-9900