Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Very happy to see VH and Samurai getting some nice improvements, especially Samurai since he's always been my go-to Ed. Cheers!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Return of the sandworm, beware the grevious burns! Good job!

OS
    Android
    I hope that with the increase of slots for talismans and chars, we will have now a greater reason to see some adjustments for the menu's navigation, like for example the addition of the top/bottom buttons, to quickly go to the first and last element of the lists like i already suggested.

Hope you're also considering for the next updates some ways to quickly switch/search talismans between characters, especially for a better gauntlet gameplay experience

OS
    Android
    haunted pumpkins in stock and souls will lose there value to sacrifice in november update or just for next looted ?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    There is a problem with avenger talismans where holder still reflects even after his death /Icarus for example, when he uses his passive to revive himself - he still attack foes who damage his allies/. Is this reported or going to be fixed? Thanks in advance!

OS
    Android
    Interesting update! Nice changes to VHE and Samurai. I hoped for a slight debuff for Hallowed, as he clearly is overpowered since the last update.
    The increase in slots is very good, even if the price will be very steep with 5 Mio gold, as the cap was at 1.8 Mio before!! But ok, we have so much more gold now and can farm it more easily so this compensates. But still its a price increase of 277% just saying...
    I really appreciate the Talis changes. I was a big fan of Mystical especially and also the other 2 subtpyes not focussed on damage output directly before. And they even got better, cool!
    Adding some of the new Talis to the Skull Quests is a step in the right direction, but in my opinion there are still BY FAR too many Talis not available anywhere in the game - especially redemption and revenge. I hope for more BNW dungeons and levels, NC and SP soonTM
    Anyway, thanks guys for keeping the wheels turning!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Return of the sandworm, beware the grevious burns! Good job!
    It is actually a very sad day for this mighty worm, good Osi! His uniqueness, his shine, his very SMILE is to be stripped in this coming update! #NoToUnleaded #SavetheWorms
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    BIG agree on menu/interface updates. It was fine imo but as more and more characters/talis are being released (talis especially) we are really due for an improved sorting/management system.

Also fix the issue (intentional or not) where powering up talis makes you lose your spot in the selection menu (really makes things time consuming)

Banned
    No fix for the broken toon setup again?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    haunted pumpkins in stock and souls will lose there value to sacrifice in november update or just for next looted ?
    the value in sacrifice will change or not
    I play all troopers all days.