Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Yes the current pump inks will loose their essence boost in November. Fry’em now
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Since the update I have noticed that I constantly have only 9 opponents in my PvP attack list. Is this intended to be like this? Did they reduce it? Or is it a bug?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Since the pumpkins are gonna lose their essence value, is there any chance we could get a heads up of when the update is going to go live? I have a few pumpkins and I was hoping to keep them for my defense team to be festive etc, as well as for the arena event coming up...so if I have to burn em I'd like to know when I need to do it by if possible.

To be on the safe side I'll probably burn my assassin and gunner pumpkins as they have the most essence to lose and I'll still have enough warrior and sentinel pumpkins for a defense.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    it is stupid to change the value for the pumpkin we have in stock....NF....i kept them for next sacrifice event.....
    Last edited by blade685; 10-24-2018 at 09:51 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I can’t believe that’s the only buff Grim is receiving. All his power moves need revamping and his past basic heals decent amount to himself only but damage is pathetic. Also his damage scaling with skill shards are some of the lowest in the game for most of his moves. His stats need buffing too. His HP is almost identical to Rainmaker but his magic is only 943 and Rainmaker has over 1,700 for both attack and magic. Really disappointed cause he was my first natural five star Eddie. I’ve played since day one just I use to have terrible luck with souls. He needs a ton of work to be relevant and only increasing revived teammates hp from fury is a joke.
    Last edited by ericgallucci; 10-25-2018 at 06:15 PM.

OS
    Android
    I still have hope that someday NF will make Grim Reaper a beast. He deserves it. I sharded him dreaming of this.. ahahahaj
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    I agree that Grim Reaper should be getting much more of a buff tbh. He does have quite a bit of potential, but he just really needs that push. I sharded him the moment I got him, yet I've barely ever used him since, which is a real shame.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Right Deathbat? I mean, he is the fucking Grim Reaper, he can't be that useless. Come on NF.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Right Deathbat? I mean, he is the fucking Grim Reaper, he can't be that useless. Come on NF.
    I think he needs a new skill called "Salmon Mousse"?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Since the pumpkins are gonna lose their essence value, is there any chance we could get a heads up of when the update is going to go live? I have a few pumpkins and I was hoping to keep them for my defense team to be festive etc, as well as for the arena event coming up...so if I have to burn em I'd like to know when I need to do it by if possible.

To be on the safe side I'll probably burn my assassin and gunner pumpkins as they have the most essence to lose and I'll still have enough warrior and sentinel pumpkins for a defense.
    I won’t burn the golden pumpkin as he’s a golden blocker. There aren’t any other golden blockers around, so he can be useful in gauntlet. I would keep at least one of them.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily