Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    As you may be aware last week I ran a lone Eddie till the final 24 hours. I hovered around the 200 level for most of the week just using the sow that were provided for me. I would work my back up into maybe level 90 or so using those sow then next time I look back down towards 200 again. Inside the final 24 hours I fought my way back to the top 50 and sunk again when I stopped to level 60 tough defence set, I spent the final 5 hours before reset battling away, the majority were indeed easy fights. At one stage I won 59 straight and in total only 2 losses I finished the week rank 20 to spite having a lone Eddie for all but the last 24 hours.
    I had a revenge fight this morning and lost, I suffered -18 and the revenge defence got +18... I'm not sure if this is always the case in such scenarios I suspect the position the teams are in weighs on the points added and subtracted.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    If you are only trying to collect some IC a lone Eddie makes it a lot easier. You lose several defenses, your rank goes down. Then several easy wins to bring your rank back up all with very few losses or time spent. Even at rank 1700 you see all god or new OP toons on defenses newer players must get frustrated.

I lost 3 battles last 3vent, 2 were from hangups. If you could get 20 easy revenge battles a day that would almost be your weakly SoW total. I have lost interest in the arena, some battles just take to long.

OS
    Android
    Answering the question, no. You will get the same amount of points as if the attacker were on your attack list.
    About points, attacking higher ranks will give you more points in a victory and losing against them will take you away less points.
    That's why I like attacking only higher ranks and revenging only when my defense losses, not on holds. Also losing against low level ranks with take you away more points, 20 sometimes, while losing to a higher ranks is 12. Last 2 weeks I've done only around 120 fights per week and have been able to be top 50. I am losing interest on PVP, nothing new, this week will only play one fight per day to complete the daily achievement. Will start playing something different.