OS
    iOS

Evolution runes disappearing from inventory?

has anyone heard of this happening? Green ones specifically. 3 stars.
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 08-26-2016 at 04:54 AM.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Yeah!!!! Specially after upgrading 5 Overwhelming talismans to 5*!!!!!!! LOL

Nah, I haven't lost any runes. I have a controlled stock.

OS
    iOS
    I think I'm missing somewhere in the neighbourhood of 20-50.... :'(
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    i also thought a few days ago, that runes were disappearing. my problem was, that i had two sets of the same runes in the invertory. the one set was only one rune and the other set added up the runes i earned. so i couldn't level up, even i earned some. it took me a little time to figute that out :-) so i sold the lonely rune and everything worked fine since then. have you checked this possibility?

i hope you have a similar problem otherwise it woul be real dirty...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    No, when I go to upgrade a green talisman to 5 stars, I only appear to have five of them sadly. That was a lot of work. I wonder if the accounts have change logs?
    Drew-1616

OS
    Android
    I lost 5 reds I assigned to a warrior - I received a server error and when I went back in to reassign them they were gone - all were level 30 to 40. I got over it though and rebuilt, but I just wanted to confirm you're not crazy - it happens.

OS
    iOS
    yesterday I upgraded an Arcane Freezing Talisman from 3 to 4 stars and got it up to about level 22 or so. logged out to have some food, when I went back it was reverted back to 3 stars and my 2* evolution runes were gone...

has anybody tried to send an email to support about this to see if they can give a remedy when it happens? i thought about doing that but decided not to given how overwhelmed they have been with folks that are completely locked out. i figured my problem was insignificant in comparison to the number of folks locked out for over a week etc.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"