Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone!

OS
    Android

Hi Everyone!

Hi there!

I´m from Germany and I´m playing LotB for about 2-3 months. First it was a little fun thing, then I got more and more in the game and became more motivated
    I´m at Level 73, but feel like playing as with Level 20 Just two weeks ago I found out about the power of Talisman
    Probably it is also a kind of "translation" thing - some Mission-text don´t fit with the Items or Characters they point to.

I found out about this Forum as I tried to play "Behind the false Mask (madness)" and did not even hit the second stage
    This here looks like pretty good help in questions of gameplay and important items - maybe even strategies.

So I´ll have a look at some hints for Btfm - but I guess, I won´t have the right team for it :/

I´m looking forward joining this Community

OS
    Android
    Welcome!!! Sounds like you're on a good track to excel. I started about February and found the forum about 3 months later as well lol. I'm still learning and I find it's trial and error a lot of times. Find what makes you happiest about the game and stuck to it. I play for me and have fun. There are tons I don't have, nor do I want (personal reasons lol). I don't have all the great talismans either, but have fun building working combos of what I have. If it works for you, use it and enjoy. We all share advice and to make the game better for all. So, welcome and enjoy. We're all here for each other and our mutual love of all things Maiden...

OS
    Android
    Welcome man.

Yes, thus forum is great to find out tricks and tips. People here are always helping each other. Feel free to ask anything and I know you will get your answer.

Best regards.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forum! The board is a good way to find out about what strategies to use, to find new troopers etc.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Hey compatriot! Great that you have found the forums. You can learn from the best of the best here, so have much fun!
    Btw if you are looking for troopers, to exchange badges, hit me up, I have a free spot atm (in game account below). Just be sure to set an Eddie as champion and tell us your in game name. See you \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to the board. Have fun and feel free to ask any quesitons of the community.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to the forum Real Schweiger.
    Great to see yet another neighbor over here and also a Slayer fan!
    The nice people over here really do help a lot if you’re having questions.
    Last edited by Intimidator; 10-23-2018 at 08:36 PM.

OS
    Android
    Thank you for your warm welcome!
    I´ve already filled my trooper slots - probably missing a trooper with rage/hunter as I don´t have these sets already (and I don´t know, if I should spend Iron coins for it as I don´t earn that much in pvp).

Thank you so far, I´m sure, I´ll be back with some questions concerning Talisman Combos

OS
    Android
    Welcome here mon ami.

Tell us which Eddies (maxed, sharded), the most powerfull Toons and which valuables talismans do you have ? Maybe we could build you a team to pass the level hard of the Btfm dungeon
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    My 5 Star Eddies on Level 100 are: Run to the hills Eddie, Trooper, Pharao, Visions, Grim Reaper, Seventh Son, Soldier, Beast, Eternity, Iron and on Level 98 Speed of Light

My 5 Star Toons: Angel of fear, Hellraiser, Lilith (red / yellow / green), Newborn of light, Nomad, Green Allied bomber boy, green Mayan Priestess, blue Corrupt rescuer, Pharao Dog King, Eda. On 96 The Clairvoyant

The Problem will surely be the Talisman. 5 Star are Health, Quake, Piercing, Invisibility (2 Sets), Vampiric, Chance, Meteor, Steel (2 of 3 100%), Iron (100%), Immortal (100%) and 1 Shell (100%) for the green Slot on W-Lilith.

First I didn´t take notice of the benefit of Talisman in higher grades, then there is this wrong translation in the Mission-challenges. F.e. it says in German "clear Lords of Light X with only one (!!) Magus/Gunner Character. So I first got mad, how one Eddie should reach this goal and pushed Talisman like Invisibility in hope of getting it through with it ... After getting into the English Mission text I got, that it says, the team has to be only Magus / Gunner, which made it quite more easy

Nevertheless I only bought A set of Steel and Trap Talisman so far, as I didn´t had the coins to spend it on others (or wasted them on other things, as I didn´t know about the chances of Talisman)

Maybe you can have a look for yourself on my team: Johnny-9737

I think there is no real chance to get it, but thank you for your support!!