Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Everyone!

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forum. I dont understand the question you are asking. I am not sure which mission you are inquiring about, but it will be a specific color.

What is the highest world that you can farm. Are you trying to complete battle missions 9r are you farming for gold, runes and shards.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I dont understand the question you are asking. I am not sure which mission you are inquiring about, but it will be a specific color.

What is the highest world that you can farm. Are you trying to complete battle missions 9r are you farming for gold, runes and shards.
    Introducing myself I told about "Behind the false mask (madness)" which I failed at the first round most of the time. So this is what I was talking about. All other Levels in Cosmos and the Dungeon I already cleared.

The Mission board itself looks clear, just looking for the last "Comet". The Experience I had with some Mission texts tranlated in German where just mentioned to show, that pretty clear missions can appear pretty difficult when the text uses an other meaning.

I will go for the last Talisman after this event, for that I will spend my SoT for the false mask.

OS
    Android
    Not a bad roster :
    For the Eddie, I'd go on Seventh Son, Beast & Iron (Speed of Light is good only fully sharded but work with common blue talismans)
    For the toons, W Lilith, Pharaoh Dog King, The Clairvoyant, maybe the Y Lilith
    Your problem is the talismans : too weak imo

Maybe the others could help you more than me
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹