The new standard in PVP is FURY. Forget your global HP. The goal is get Fury on your first turn and due to some insane bugs, you can continue to have the AI use your PoM/Alchemist/Sekemet/Hallowed Eddie to do multiple furies in a turn. As I posted earlier, Angel talismans from the Guantlet a few weeks ago are also regulation equipment for Alchemist and Hallowed.

The usual suspects are clear and present as well, "Non-existent" AI boost allowing for 7 attacks from Magus Lillith, Cleanse not working on attack side while opponent AI can remove stun/sleep/perfect sleep without any talisman or passive or ability removal present and my all time favorite, AI using power abilities with 3 or less power. In addition, just because your ally ability says "75% chance to X" does not make it so. More often than not you are running 30-35%. On the flipside abilities that list 15% will yield 75-80% as per Horus. Primordials have diminished but still can cause loses and to my surprise as well as Nilf's I am sure, his Witch Doctor is not to be messed with.

So any of you looking to break into to the top end take heed to know what you will be facing.

Basic top end build

Hallowed - Valor or Angel/X
PoM - Angel/X
DDE - Angel/X
Cyborg - Primordial (not as common)

Alchemist - Angel/X
Horus - Eternity
Magus Lillith - Destiny/Immunity or Sustain
Osiris Strike/Energy or others
Sekemet - Valor
Prisoner - Primordial (more common than Cyborg)
Daedelus- Valor (seen 1-20 fights)
Icarus - Avenger/Power or Destiny/Immunity (seen 3-20 fights)
Gunner Lillith - Avenger/X or Energy/Regen/X
Set,Madam,Count on occasion - Talismans vary

So max out that Fury and prepare to Rage....