Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    OS
    Android
    Thanks Stormseye. This explains why the gauntlet challenge with Max Cyborg, Max Moonchild, Mushashi, and the Killer are wiping the floor with me. Will try this advice.
    Lanowen-8038

OS
    Android
    If you have problems with sacred serenity,wait until you go up against cyborg with grail. It always comes down to a tricky win. He cleanses passive disable and will revive the whole team if your not careful

OS
    Android
    Your defense, Stormseye. A few points:
    1. Does not protect against doom
    2. A bunch of Yggdrasil - the dog does not work (yggdrasil - Lilith works)
    3. Banshee just doesn’t want to die, she has one blow left - her health is replenished by 100%. I don’t know how, but I managed to break through it. I thought it was impossibleName:  Screenshot_2020-03-04-19-18-58.png
Views: 1715
Size:  1.37 MB

OS
    iOS
    Scimitar,

Thanks for the feedback.
    Oni does cleanse Doom once his Sword is empowered from Fury. Magus Banshee can also cleanse.
    PDK is not there for a blocker but to allow for fury/power moves against Moonchild.
    Banshee is the real blocker with Yggs and yes she is hard to kill.

I am working on changes to the team currently as we experiment in the Lab. Trying to phase out Moonchild entirely. Too bad Shadow Wickerman is still broke though I did test it against Scream For Me Eddie and he was unable to inflict Marks but did not test Doom. if Shadow Wickerman was fixed the build would be more durable.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 03-04-2020 at 07:29 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    If you have problems with sacred serenity,wait until you go up against cyborg with grail. It always comes down to a tricky win. He cleanses passive disable and will revive the whole team if your not careful
    It is tricky but Mark Cosmic on Moonchild makes it much easier. The hard part is not over damaging Cyborg and then use Moonchild power move to drop Passive Disable and Marks on Cyborg then hit him perfect and boom he goes without any revive. If you don't have that option then make sure you kill any Forge wearer first as it will reset Grail Cyborg passive constantly. Once the Forge wearer is removed then Cyborg will only revive once. Thereafter you can just kill him without fear of revive. Best way to kill forge wearer is with Doom/Dark Ghost/Permadeath. The cycle is tough to master especially when you have to deal with Musashi with Yggs. Which is why so many people use this defense as they are relying on the revive and difficulty in landing negative effects on Cyborg with Grail.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Mercenary
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Scimitar,

Thanks for the feedback.
    Oni does cleanse Doom once his Sword is empowered from Fury. Magus Banshee can also cleanse.
    PDK is not there for a blocker but to allow for fury/power moves against Moonchild.
    Banshee is the real blocker with Yggs and yes she is hard to kill.

I am working on changes to the team currently as we experiment in the Lab. Trying to phase out Moonchild entirely. Too bad Shadow Wickerman is still broke though I did test it against Scream For Me Eddie and he was unable to inflict Marks but did not test Doom. if Shadow Wickerman was fixed the build would be more durable.
    Talis banshee should not let doom appear in principle. Oni's rage is fine. And yes, your fighters died from doom.
    One more thing: defense tests are very different from what is happening in the arena
    Last edited by scimitar; 03-04-2020 at 08:15 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I suspect that the culprit is, as always, Passive Disable and its broken ability to hidden disable even talismans as well as protected allies.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121