Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    there are a few options beside angel talismans. Best being magus PDK passive, clearing negative effects from up to 2+ heal all. Bastion is immune to stun. also the warrior and sentinel hellraisers passive helps against horus stuns. Gunner undead rescuer passive helps. Assassin has the hellhound with 50% chance to cleanse
    Sure man, there are a lot of characters that could clean it, but they are all irrelevant at high level PvP. Maybe in future updates, who knows.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    As you well know Ip4 I have not run Magus on my defense for the last week, but I do run Madam with Destiny. This is to utilize the damage mitigation from Destiny set as well as her awesome passive that blocks all stat enhancing effects like Ascension, Critical Strike and Damage Charge on the enemy as long as she is alive. It may seem scary to run without a blocker but the mitigation is what helps the most. That mitigation is huge in terms of whether your other team will get one rounded or not. You could also resort back to GPD with Invisibility. His damage is still weak but again he is there to help cleanse and mitigate damage. This will allow you to have 3 allies to deal damage or push utility.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 11-01-2018 at 07:31 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Sure man, there are a lot of characters that could clean it, but they are all irrelevant at high level PvP. Maybe in future updates, who knows.
    thats true, and i typically rank dualist I in pvp, but gauntlet is showing a lot of these irrelevant characters in a new light, with right talismans, especially in S classes.

OS
    Android
    Hey Stormseye, yeah. My defense today is M Lilith (destiny, immunity), Hallowed Eddie (valor), Alchemist (trap, power) and Prisoner (primordial).

I'm using the same team to attack, with an eventual change here and there depending on the defense. This formation is great. I hardly lose a fight when attacking with this team. The defenses that give me the most trouble and losses by far are the ones with PoM Eddie.

Hey, I've tried Alchemist with shadow and advantage and holy shit he obliterates the enemy when the buffs kicks in with 170000 plus damage on all of them it is amazing. On attack it is doable, on defense I think he might be too exposed.

The two talisman sets I don't have are Fate and Angel, working on it.
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 11-01-2018 at 07:37 PM.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    thats true, and i typically rank dualist I in pvp, but gauntlet is showing a lot of these irrelevant characters in a new light, with right talismans, especially in S classes.
    No doubt, on Gauntlet they shine with the right talismans.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    I spent the entirety of this PvP event auto playing with a team that's hugely based on self healing and buff removal.

Hallowed Eddie: Angel, Thorn
    Osiris: Redemption, Sacrificial
    Madam: Oracle
    Icarus: Destiny, Sustaining

Here's the most important part of this team setup, the healing.
    This team will basically full heal itself after every round, Madam's passive will heal the team by a fairly large amount and having Oracle Talismans will put in an additionally large heal mixed with a health boost that is made into Perfect Health by Osiris. And since Icarus is so good at stealing buffs these days, it's good for him to have sustaining Talismans for additional healing. Then of course, the last part being the angel talismans.

Buff removal is the other big thing here, when you combine Madam's passive with a Redemption set, the opponent's will start off with almost no buffs. In most cases they're completely vulnerable at the start of battle. And Icarus and Hallowed Eddie can steal anything the other guys have. I gave the Redemption Talismans to Osiris as a replacement for counterstrike since I just prefer this set.

I've been debating on putting the alchemist in there since he's so good at cleansing, but I'm considering switching out Icarus and giving alchemist angel and vampire to replace the healing. We'll see...
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I spent the entirety of this PvP event auto playing with a team that's hugely based on self healing and buff removal.

Hallowed Eddie: Angel, Thorn
    Osiris: Redemption, Sacrificial
    Madam: Oracle
    Icarus: Destiny, Sustaining

Here's the most important part of this team setup, the healing.
    This team will basically full heal itself after every round, Madam's passive will heal the team by a fairly large amount and having Oracle Talismans will put in an additionally large heal mixed with a health boost that is made into Perfect Health by Osiris. And since Icarus is so good at stealing buffs these days, it's good for him to have sustaining Talismans for additional healing. Then of course, the last part being the angel talismans.

Buff removal is the other big thing here, when you combine Madam's passive with a Redemption set, the opponent's will start off with almost no buffs. In most cases they're completely vulnerable at the start of battle. And Icarus and Hallowed Eddie can steal anything the other guys have. I gave the Redemption Talismans to Osiris as a replacement for counterstrike since I just prefer this set.

I've been debating on putting the alchemist in there since he's so good at cleansing, but I'm considering switching out Icarus and giving alchemist angel and vampire to replace the healing. We'll see...
    What about other team also having Redemption set? And Prisoner and Blue Lilith?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Hey Amarthir, Alchemist with angel and Osiris with redemption plus hallowed to damage is GG. No doubt.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    What about other team also having Redemption set? And Prisoner and Blue Lilith?
    I don't see many teams that use Redemption, since they were purchase only when they came out, not a lot of people have them I would assume. As for Prisoner and Blue Lilith, I've done some experimenting to help out with that...

Basically I switched Hallowed Eddie's Angel Talismans with Serenity Talismans to block silver debuffs and I switched Icarus with the Alchemist and have him Onslaught Angel and Void Talismans. That way, Hallowed Eddie is more immune to effects and the thorn and void shields will take away those destiny buffs and heal block/permadeath opponents. As for Prisoner, you can simply use Alchemist to cure the passive disable on your characters. And cure those Primordial effects as well.

Onslaught is very useful now because it makes your character really tanky with alot of health, someone like the Alchemist would surely benefit from that.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    This week was actually the first time I’ve played a substantial amount if Arena in weeks. Can’t remember the last time I was in the too 150. And wow, I won’t be doing this for a long time. I get I’m out the loop of the current meta and that, but holy shit, this is the most unejoyable arena experience I’ve ever had. Glad I’m not playing this weekly.