OS
    Android

"No More Troopers Available" Bug in Behind The False Mask

Sometimes when I'm grinding the Behind The False Mask dungeons on auto, there will be the pop-up at the end of the battle saying I've used all my Troopers. However, I had only gotten about 10 battles in, and I was using my Troopers' Eddies.

It has indeed used the correct amount of Troopers (10), so why does it keep saying that I've used them all after 10 runs? I can still use my unused Troopers today, but it's a bit disruptive. I haven't run out of Sands of Time either.

Anyone else encountered this? It's happened at least 3 times to me so far.
    Thank you!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    I get it fairly often when autofarming on slightly unstable wifi on the train - occasionally the game reverts to either thinking it has no Troopers but they are actually there or reverting to no Troopers and greying out the icon on the home screen. Usually playing a single round of any level will reset it if they haven't returned by the time the replay screen loads, but it is disruptive if you're expecting to be able to leave it on auto for a while.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I get that second one a lot too, either that or it's the Arena, or when I go to use Troopers, it claims I have none yet lets me use them anyway. I thought it was to do with my new phone, but then it happened on my other phone. Either way, whatever's the cause, I hope there's a way to fix it sometime soon because I hate leaving it for half an hour to find it's managed a grand total of 2 battles lol
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    That happens a lot. That and the "this feature will be available in future updates" (or something like that) when you try to enter pvp or time rift.
    Daniel-3568

Banned
    Fixing bugs brings no money, as long as there are enough players that pay money for this bug- and NF-cheatfest, you will not see bugs fixed.

Why should they? If players pay, all is ok.