A couple of weeks ago Woody asked me some questions about the arena, he let me know he was not that intested in finishing in the high ranks on a regular basis that the time and effort involved for him was not worth it. But he'd like to finish high just once to see what's it's like.

Well I don't know what happened inbetween but there ain't no one gonna stand in his way this week!
It's a few hours early but Congrats Woody what an awesome effort! Not only have you become an eternal but you have joined just a few in the 10K club.
You're defence team is certainly a force to be reckoned with, how far you have come in just a few short weeks.
Congrats also go to Gremlin & Stormseye too (Simex right on your ass but you should be right).

What do you think now Woody? I am really curious that must have been an enormous time consuming effort and ironite consuming too, would you do it on a regular basis? I have never finished 1st or 2nd but the time involved in keeping even a third place rank, for me the times I've managed it was quite stressful.
Always having to watch my rank, how close the next below me is etc I'm just happy with a top 25 spot more often than not.

Still on Arena has anyone become annoyed with the times for e.g Magis Lillith gets an invincibility buff and all your team is left with multiple goes that must be played but will have absolutely no effect?
I think there needs to be a forfeit turn button in an obscure spot on the screen to let the came return to the defence team, it's such a time wasting exercise playing out all those mute attack moves if you can't steal or remove the buff... even worse if you have echo effects or M Lillith turns that have to be played out...

Has anybody else encountered this?