Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    My lonely unsharded Santa Eddie hits the road again as always !!!!
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    I have my Wickerman Eddie set as my defense. I am a firm believer in being a team player
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    iOS
    lone Phantom Eddie set on D
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I must agree with Shaolin.

OS
    Android
    Fun Fact!

I was soooooo happy, that they did 200 Wins this time (and i hope it will be now standard for future Arena Events) and i could handle it..,
    Then i played yesterday a game with a friend (a FREE game btw. only the Gold Status costs 5 Euro for some little ingame cosmetics and help the developer who was 16!! when he started developing this game some years ago, today he stills developes this game alone, even less bugs then this game here ; )

30 Minutes before this Events ended i remembered DAMN i need to fight some Arena battles.., and i could had do it.., but because all the Players with their non one-Eddie or fun defenses i couldn't handle it in time (if there had been one two or three one-Eddies i could have do it. ).., i ended up with 195 WINS!!
    Because i had sooooooooo much fun in a another Game with a friend.., i'm a bit disappointed that i forget it... :'D

But yeah.., it was a bit frustrating and because i had do this so easy this time with 200 i didn't get it... xD
    *facepalm* shit happens.. ^^'

Edit: Funny thing.., i got one Tranquility Talisman out of Skull Quest "Talisman Hoard".
    Yeah.., now i have my Set complete, what i didn't because i forget to complete the 200. x'D

BUT "Tranquility Talismans are yellow talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to gain a 50% Chance to Remove Perfect Immunity and grant Perfect Health buff to self for 2 turns on Perfect Attacks."
    Last edited by Symbiote; 11-09-2018 at 07:13 PM.