Thread: Charlotte

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Congrats T-Man! Super impressive run!
    Thanks trooper.

OS
    Android
    Congrats trooper! Really cool that I can play her once a day because of that
    Do you plan to go for #1 again? So you can be the only one having her for some more weeks... LOL
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Congrats trooper! Really cool that I can play her once a day because of that
    Do you plan to go for #1 again? So you can be the only one having her for some more weeks... LOL
    Thanks trooper. Lol
    No I don't plan on it. The stars would need to align for me to do it again this run. Plus I wouldn't want to take her from someone else if it came to that.

OS
    iOS
    Congrats as well! Nice one and thanks for sharing.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Let me join the congratulations party. Nice T, now win some more

OS
    Android
    congrats mate. It's great.

It means that winning Gauntlet is not impossible.

OS
    Android
    Looking at Charlottes ability's, there pretty awesome! I'm guessing when she is held by many players, it might pay to run her beside the Prisoner so she doesn't lose her passive immunity to sliver effects particularly if the opposition has a Prisoner in their team. Not to mention giving the whole team the same ability for there first 2 turns...

Power move being able to revive an ally with full health! And give the whole team invincibility for one turn!
    Even the normal move increasing the health of a random Ally is pretty cool too with a critical strike chance!

I can't wait to see if she's worthy in the arena... sounds like a whole team restructuring if she gets used...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Thanks again everyone.
    Caretaker, I think we have been troopers from the beginning of time. Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Looking at Charlottes ability's, there pretty awesome! I'm guessing when she is held by many players, it might pay to run her beside the Prisoner so she doesn't lose her passive immunity to sliver effects particularly if the opposition has a Prisoner in their team. Not to mention giving the whole team the same ability for there first 2 turns...

Power move being able to revive an ally with full health! And give the whole team invincibility for one turn!
    Even the normal move increasing the health of a random Ally is pretty cool too with a critical strike chance!

I can't wait to see if she's worthy in the arena... sounds like a whole team restructuring if she gets used...
    The silver immunity is big. She is a very nice addition overall. I really haven't been interested in the arena much, so I haven't really put much into creating a cohesive team lately. Though my current team is holding nicely.

The arena needs a big shake up. I for one hope the update changes things drastically.

OS
    Android
    Hi Tman I'm guessing you mean the myriad of HE,MLillithAlchemist thing...
    I'm no better doing it myself but no primordials in my current defence...
    But yeah I think it will always be this way maybe not these characters but the next big thing will come, how do you restore a balance in the arena with large array of characters in stead of everyone running similar teams?

To see a different defence team in each battle and make us all think twice before we put that same old attack team in would be great for the game!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan