Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56

Thread: Charlotte

  1. #31
    Senior Member T-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Hi Tman I'm guessing you mean the myriad of HE,MLillithAlchemist thing...
    I'm no better doing it myself but no primordials in my current defence...
    But yeah I think it will always be this way maybe not these characters but the next big thing will come, how do you restore a balance in the arena with large array of characters in stead of everyone running similar teams?

    To see a different defence team in each battle and make us all think twice before we put that same old attack team in would be great for the game!
    That is a part of it. Though I found a killer for that team, but with the D boost it is not fool proof. I mean when the D gets 8 extra turns and fury twice in once cycle, that's hard to beat. It's not just that. There are numerous bugs. One big thing I'm seeing lately is the fury for DDE, and PoM is not removing all buffs. There are numerous other issues as well.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Zerynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    238
    T-man, my long time Trooper, congrats on being the first with her and thanks for sharing. At first I was like, "Why the hell is T-Man sharing a non Eddie!!' LOL!!

    Well done man, I'm glad you are enjoying the Gauntlet. I screamed it at Fri night when my AOF kill didn't grant turns to my team and I lost! That was it for me that fortnight. We'll see how this one goes.
    Zerynx-2164

    Lost to Apathy - Retired

  3. #33
    Senior Member Zerynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Just passing by how are you troopers
    Tman bro seems that you are doing great in the game congrats for getting Charlotte ��
    Kamuz!! How you liking RDR-II?
    Last edited by Zerynx; 10-31-2018 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Punucation
    Zerynx-2164

    Lost to Apathy - Retired

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    14
    Good job, T-man. Congrats!

  5. #35
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    476
    Very well done tman! Don't forget ffe fragments to be collected too 🤘

  6. #36
    Senior Member T-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    T-man, my long time Trooper, congrats on being the first with her and thanks for sharing. At first I was like, "Why the hell is T-Man sharing a non Eddie!!' LOL!!

    Well done man, I'm glad you are enjoying the Gauntlet. I screamed it at Fri night when my AOF kill didn't grant turns to my team and I lost! That was it for me that fortnight. We'll see how this one goes.
    Thanks trooper. I hate non Eddie troopers, but figured this was a good exception. Lol
    I was going to keep her as champ for 2 weeks, but if you guys get tired of her before then let me know.

  7. #37
    Senior Member T-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by Lufata-7894 View Post
    Good job, T-man. Congrats!
    Thanks trooper!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Very well done tman! Don't forget ffe fragments to be collected too ��
    Thanks man. Yes indeed I’m after those FFE frags. Cheers!

  8. #38
    Senior Member GotN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    if you guys get tired of her before then let me know.
    Have absolutely no problem with that. The more I play her, the more I love this girl haha
    GotN-0546

    ☠️ Flight of Icarus Eddie ☠️

    _________| CLAN |__________

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    __________________________

  9. #39
    Senior Member Zerynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Thanks trooper. I hate non Eddie troopers, but figured this was a good exception. Lol
    I was going to keep her as champ for 2 weeks, but if you guys get tired of her before then let me know.
    I think she's great! Leave her up as long as you like.
    Zerynx-2164

    Lost to Apathy - Retired

  10. #40
    Senior Member MetalKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    379
    If you have a spot for a trooper, I would love to try her out. I am metalking-3386. Level 100 daily player.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •