Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well the main thing I noticed was this update has seemingly gone smoothly, during an arena event no less. So well done on that front to the devs.

I have been getting hangs in the arena hub for some time and had another today after this update. Not sure if its been reported before or if a fix was meant to be part of this update or not.
    It happens in the defense list where I go to do an revenge but when I press battle button nothing happens. I can still scroll through the list but I can't do any revenges. If I then try to go to the attack list, the arena hub screen just goes to the spinning logo endlessly. From there I am forced to restart the game. During an arena event its a pain...most of the time its just annoying.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Well the main thing I noticed was this update has seemingly gone smoothly, during an arena event no less. So well done on that front to the devs.

I have been getting hangs in the arena hub for some time and had another today after this update. Not sure if its been reported before or if a fix was meant to be part of this update or not.
    It happens in the defense list where I go to do an revenge but when I press battle button nothing happens. I can still scroll through the list but I can't do any revenges. If I then try to go to the attack list, the arena hub screen just goes to the spinning logo endlessly. From there I am forced to restart the game. During an arena event its a pain...most of the time its just annoying.
    I confirm I got the same issue.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post

This happens for a long time now and is really annoying. Another thing I’m sure they will not getting fixed soon :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I noticed that the Relics are not being displayed properly in the My Team list. There are items that I have purchased missing from the list. Specifically my Defense boost is not showing up at all. I confirmed on the Relics purchase screen that I have purchased them but they are not listed in the My Team Relics list at all.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I noticed that the Relics are not being displayed properly in the My Team list. There are items that I have purchased missing from the list. Specifically my Defense boost is not showing up at all. I confirmed on the Relics purchase screen that I have purchased them but they are not listed in the My Team Relics list at all.
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...Relic-Switched
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    "3★ Haunted Pumpkins (Warrior, Magus, Sentinel): High value sacrifice fodder, especially if leveled up and evolved The higher your pumpkin’s level, the more Sacrifice essence they'll yield!. This Essense Bonus will last throughout the month of October for Halloween."
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...acrifice-Tiers!

What's up with that? oO
    I wanted to sacrifice the pumpkins now before October ends but now they have at Level 80 4* 1700 Essence.., a Level 1 4* of other Character has 1800!

I thought it will last till the end of the Month.., now i wasted my resources for nothing? :O
    That really sucks.., :/

Edit: btw. i only have 7/9 Rainbow Runes 3*.., maybe im really confused, but i'm really sure the that i didn't lowered my resources of this kind so much.. oO or maybe i'm really confused.. oO did someone else noticed something like this? wth.. damn.., what's going on.., spooky horror show..
    This is Halloween, this is halloween... aaahh
    Last edited by Symbiote; 10-31-2018 at 10:55 PM.

OS
    iOS
    That is really annoying...the next 5 slot would cost me 1.800.000 and after the update the price increased to 2.800.000.
    I am not sure I understand the logic behind a price increase! Maybe NF is planning to make gold easier to farm in the future...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by apeterrr View Post
    That is really annoying...the next 5 slot would cost me 1.800.000 and after the update the price increased to 2.800.000.
    I am not sure I understand the logic behind a price increase! Maybe NF is planning to make gold easier to farm in the future...
    I don’t want to disappoint you even more man, but as mentioned before and here > https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...w-spots-Really <, the price has even increased to 5M (for characters, 800k for talisman) for additional 5 slots. But it’s now both available for 30 ironit, so this might be the better way to expand the slots.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    "3★ Haunted Pumpkins (Warrior, Magus, Sentinel): High value sacrifice fodder, especially if leveled up and evolved The higher your pumpkin’s level, the more Sacrifice essence they'll yield!. This Essense Bonus will last throughout the month of October for Halloween."
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...acrifice-Tiers!

What's up with that? oO
    I wanted to sacrifice the pumpkins now before October ends but now they have at Level 80 4* 1700 Essence.., a Level 1 4* of other Character has 1800!

I thought it will last till the end of the Month.., now i wasted my resources for nothing? :O
    That really sucks.., :/

Edit: btw. i only have 7/9 Rainbow Runes 3*.., maybe im really confused, but i'm really sure the that i didn't lowered my resources of this kind so much.. oO or maybe i'm really confused.. oO did someone else noticed something like this? wth.. damn.., what's going on.., spooky horror show..
    This is Halloween, this is halloween... aaahh
    Will there be any response for this.., or is it the standard way of NF that we players do not get, what you said.., because it was meant to throughout October over Halloween.., but you take it out at 30th!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Will there be any response for this.., or is it the standard way of NF that we players do not get, what you said.., because it was meant to throughout October over Halloween.., but you take it out at 30th!
    First world problems amiright?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings