OS
    Android

What to skillshard?

Hi!

Ive got a team that does all the cosmos stuff effortlessly and most of the BNW stuff without trouble as well (all fully sharded):

RTTH Eddie
    Baroness Redan
    Icarus
    Gunner Gunner Dog (to clear shields in BNW)

I also sharded Iron Eddie for some reason (I guess it's because he's damn cool )

Eddies:
    Breeg
    Mummy
    Pharao
    Carriage Rider
    Grim Reaper
    SOL
    Wickerman
    Cyborg
    Soldier
    Rainmaker
    FOTD
    Doomsday
    Storm

Other chars:
    Angel of Fear
    Warrior Hellhound
    Warrior Hellraiser
    The Wicker Man
    Bastion
    Sentinel Troll
    Sentinel Valkyrie
    Magus Valkyrie
    Gunner Valkyrie
    Magus CotD
    Assassin CotD
    Magus Lilith
    Gunner Allied Bomber Boy
    Gunner Golden Pharao Dog
    Gunner Golden Son
    Gunner Mayan Priestess
    Assassin Corrupt Rescuer
    Assassin Golden Son
    Assassin Undead Axis Gunner

The only path I am looking at right now is getting good gauntet teams together, but where do I start? Got two sharded Eddies, should I focus on getting two-three teams going based on those? Or should I shard other Eddies first?
    Cheers!
    Redbeeerd-4133

OS
    Android
    Doomsday Eddie is really good, but he gobbles up skill shards! If your goal is building teams for guantlet, then it may be a good idea to spread them out on non-Eddies. Depending on your talismans, sharding certain characters that would benefit from them would be smart. For example, Gunner Golden Son can wear Primordials and doesn't require a lot of shards. Assassin Corrupt Rescuer is really good and doesn't require a lot of shards either. If you have destiny talismans, blue Lilith would be good to work on.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    I agree, DDE (Doomsday Eddie) is one of the most powerful Eddies in the game right now. He, himself can carry you though some lower Gauntlet levels.

Assassin COtD is a damage machine, but low health. Plan accordingly.

Also agree with Infinite, Blue Lilith is a great damage absorber with Destiny Tails.

FWIW - from my experience stay away from Angel of Fear in Gauntlet. His (her?) passive doesn't work in the there. (If your experience is different, please let me know.)

Last, Pharaoh Eddie is a great support Eddie. Reviver and will put Invincibility on your enemy with his Fury. Great with the right team, but he's no damage-er. Just support.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys, I'll get to work on Doomsday I think. He's my favorite eddie from the album covers anyway
    Redbeeerd-4133

OS
    Android
    DDE is your best Eddie actually
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    DDE now 3 shards from being complete and he is already awesome ��
    Redbeeerd-4133

OS
    iOS
    Yeah DDE is a great utility Eddie for sure so a good pick. As others have said you need to look at non-Eddies too. Magus Lilith can be a great help with Destiny for sure so well worth sharding her. Anything that can take Primordial tallies is useful and one my best and most used is Gunner COTD - does not look like you have that one but if you can get it use it for sure. Pharoah Eddie is also good as someone else said but not a hitter - can be really useful though as a decent skill set and can revive too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I've sharded Lilith and added destiny talismans as well as sharding assassin corrupt rescuer. Got a bunch of new drops during the last event:

Allied general
    Corupt General
    Clansman Eddie
    Warrior Undead rescuer
    Sentinel Lilith
    Assassin Hellraiser
    Gunner Hellraiser
    Gunner Trickster
    Magus Shinobi spy
    Assassin Hellhound
    Magus Mayan Priestess
    Gunner Demon Spawn
    Sentinel Pyro Soldier
    Crimson Pharao Dog
    Red green purple Golden Son

I kinda like the assassin hellraiser for now, so Ill get some shards into that one (maybe not a tactically sound choice, but meh )
    Redbeeerd-4133

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I like the assassin hellraiser too. Be interested to see how it performs sharded up as the skills are kinda useful. Same, be interested to see how the Magus Shinobi Spy goes sharded up. Should be a good one for BnW bosses, especially with the talis that came in this even...

I would have thought sentinel lilith would be the next one, just for PVP survivability?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I have used a lot of the Night City based characters that we have access to in Gauntlet and all of them have useful skills in the right team. Assassin Hellraiser is a decent caharacter to have and I have used him a fair bit - I kept three of them and they are quite a team - same with the Magus Shinobi. I am even quite fond of the Tricksters - they can be fun to play in the right team. In Gauntlet I have used and all Hellraiser team an all Trickster team as well as all COTD etc - quite fin and there some decent synergies between them all - hell, even the twins are decent when in a team of three with you Eddie of choice!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496