OS
    Android

Exclamation Axis Bomber Boy 'Mark' heals enemy instead of damaging

I've found very frustrating bug.
    Axis Bomber Boy basic attack 'Air Strike' have 30% chance to Mark enemy for 4 turns. Description of this ability says that the Marked enemies taking additional true damage on Perfect hits from your team.
    But it works in opposite way - the additional true damage healing enemies instead.
    I've made few examples to show just how it's annoying.

Screenshot with the enemies after Axis Bomber attack, 3 of them are marked, so they should receive more damage with next attack:
    Name:  Image00001.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  42.8 KB

And the result of perfect attack of Carriage Rider Eddie:
    Name:  Image00002.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  40.7 KB

They all should be dead after that attack, but they received healing according to True damage that was shown on attack (about 400). The enemy without mark is dead.

Next example. Same enemies on the sides with same class, but:
    Name:  Image00003.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  44.4 KB

Only marked right enemy survived:
    Name:  Image00004.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  41.3 KB

Seems like 2 worms are dead because they received more damage than they have left + true damage healing. Eddie's attack was about 2800 and they only had about 800 HP + 400 healing effect.

Another clear example:
    Name:  Image00005.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  43.2 KB
    Name:  Image00006.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  41.3 KB

And what is really making me mad:
    One of my main characters is Golden Son with Freezing talismans, he have ATK 900 and Magic 700. So his physic attack is about 3 times 500, so marked enemies receiving about 1500 physic damage, but PLUS 1500-3000 HP because of strong additional True damage.

Before Golden Son attack:
    Name:  Image00007.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  42.4 KB

And after 3x500 physic + 3x700 true damage:
    Name:  Image00008.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  43.1 KB

As you can see - left enemy have more HP than before!

It's just driving me crazy. I'm using Axis Bomber attack as last on my turn, but next turn I'm starting with marked enemies that I'm healing with a strong attack.
    Using Axis Bomber is very important in my strategy since his passive ability increases Accuracy so the Golden Son have more chances to freeze and burn all the enemies.

Just another example before and after Golden Son's attack:
    Name:  Image00011.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  45.2 KB
    Name:  Image00012.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  45.1 KB

I hope I've made good examples and description of the issue.
    P.S. Don't judge me for mistakes in this post, I'm from Ukraine and probably don't have enough practice in English.
    Last edited by podstrahuy; 08-26-2016 at 12:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    People who claim English as their first language have problems with it.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android
    I have the same issue and no solution as well.

FYI, mine is the assassin bomber boy. It does the same as the warrior bomber boy.

OS
    Android
    Wow at you graphics... What phone do you use? I have a Moto E 2nd generation...

On Topic: not only with bomber boy, but other mark abilities sometimes heal the target... MArked enemies with Rainmaker Eddie for example.

Was this reported to the game team via email at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com?

OS
    iOS
    Idk if this is related but when im marked by the enemy and use something like roullete it consumes the mark on perfect. Idk if it extra heals though

Gonzo once said that he fixed it on his own by doing something, but he didnt remember... He said to try and hit them with other kinds of dmg though, maybe that'll work
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 09-07-2016 at 02:12 AM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Frost, is it good or bad? I'm using LeTv Le 1s, it's a cheap chinese smartphone with good specs.

Kaijester, I will. For now I've just stopped using Bomber Boy and other characters with 'Mark' buff.

Nekroliun, still related, I've accidentally transfer 'Mark' from my Carriage Rider Eddie back to Harpies and then heal them on perfect attack.

Have the same problem and was about to create a bug report. From my point of view (especially in the time rift) marks work as heal for the enemy when:

- They are consumed by reflect
    - When they stay until next round
    - They are consumed by hits from some special chars (or attack types): red golden son as stated above, blue golden son in my case, experienced it in some other cases without remembering the troopers where it happened

It seems they are calculated correctly when consumed by regular physical damage only. Fortunately the Axis Bomber Boy Damage output is so big, so i decided to continue using him, letting him hit first, then soldier eddy regular attack. loosing the attack bonus from the blue allies soldier buff in some cases, but ... well ... love true AOE damage to much :-)

OS
    iOS
    Omg marks even heal you... Wrath put 3 marks on me and they healed me back to full hp

I still lost...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!